Anything related to Wolfire Games and/or its products
Jacktheawesome

Re: Download maps?

Post by Jacktheawesome » Tue Aug 07, 2012 3:35 pm

Yep :)

safilms

Post by safilms » Mon Sep 16, 2013 12:42 am

Anton wrote:It is possible that the OP did actually register with a different account some time ago... if that is the case, you will need to log in with the account that is registered as having purchased the game...

otherwise, if you pre-order the game, adding additional maps will be easy, and we'll be glad to help you out.
I bought mine through the humble bundle and had to create an account after that. I have no access to the forums and would love to find a way to do that. Just recently really started playing (and loving) this game.

Anton
pretty cool guy

Post by Anton » Tue Sep 17, 2013 1:39 am

safilms wrote:
Anton wrote:It is possible that the OP did actually register with a different account some time ago... if that is the case, you will need to log in with the account that is registered as having purchased the game...

otherwise, if you pre-order the game, adding additional maps will be easy, and we'll be glad to help you out.
I bought mine through the humble bundle and had to create an account after that. I have no access to the forums and would love to find a way to do that. Just recently really started playing (and loving) this game.
You have the pre-order tag, so I assume you have the access you need. Check out this thread: viewtopic.php?f=13&t=14201 - It will get you going.

HodorHodorHodor

Post by HodorHodorHodor » Sun Jan 12, 2014 4:49 pm

adwuga wrote::lol:

^This guy...

He thinks he can fool us.

He cannot.

You, my good friend Sam, are a pirate. You shall get no help here.

This can be rectified by the simple act of paying for the game.

You will still not receive help here. You will find it, along with treasure beyond your imagination in the Secret Preorder Forum.
Actually, I too have had the same problem and can assure you that I have legally bought the game. In fact I'm not tech savvy enough to even update the game, let alone pirate it.

Greyshadow22

Post by Greyshadow22 » Thu Jan 30, 2014 10:44 pm

Hey, I registered on the forum, made an account, and bought Overgrowth on Steam. I've been trying to get my code to access the pre-order forum, but Humble Bundle makes me want to punch someone. It keeps sending me on an endless loop of Resent Key emails. I guess I'm having trouble linking my Steam Purchase and Humble. I'd just like some pointers on how to operate this is get past the putting my CD- Key-in stage. Thanks.

Roflman460

Post by Roflman460 » Fri Feb 28, 2014 4:45 pm

How do you download maps once you are in the preorder forum? I'm new here, just got Overgrowth on steam, and linked my accounts. Now where all the maps i was promised? lol

Anton
pretty cool guy

Post by Anton » Fri Feb 28, 2014 9:00 pm

Roflman460 wrote:How do you download maps once you are in the preorder forum? I'm new here, just got Overgrowth on steam, and linked my accounts. Now where all the maps i was promised? lol
SUMLauncher will help you with that.