HELP PLZ

Anything related to Wolfire Games and/or its products
voldagar

HELP PLZ

Post by voldagar » Fri May 04, 2012 10:16 pm

What if you bought overgrowth but didnt make an account first?
EDIT:I no longer have this problem
Last edited by voldagar on Sat May 05, 2012 1:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

SamW

Re: HELP PLZ

Post by SamW » Fri May 04, 2012 11:56 pm

Binding your purchase to your forum account is done through your secret pre-order page. You can find your secret pre-order page in one of the purchase confirmation emails. Check there if you need to link your forum account. If it states that it is already linked and to the WRONG account contact support.

voldagar

Post by voldagar » Sat May 05, 2012 12:28 am

I never got a email yet

Endoperez

Post by Endoperez » Sat May 05, 2012 2:24 am

Contact support. This is a relatively common problem.

[email protected]

voldagar

Post by voldagar » Sat May 05, 2012 7:37 am

How long does it take them to reply?

voldagar

Post by voldagar » Sat May 05, 2012 9:03 am

Its been 2 days and still no reply im getting really frustrated with there support

Glabbit

Post by Glabbit » Sat May 05, 2012 9:20 am

Usually they're much quicker than that.
You've tried all the suggestions on this page?
http://www.wolfire.com/contact

voldagar

Post by voldagar » Sat May 05, 2012 9:26 am

I only use email and i have the receipt that i bought the game from humble bundle/pay pal
EDIT:I am seriously frustrated with there service right now as i just waisted 30 dollars

kgrjohn

Sorry, what

Post by kgrjohn » Sat May 05, 2012 10:23 am

I'm surprized, thanks!

Jaz
Location: Earth, Near The Sun, Milky Way, Universe, Time Loop

Post by Jaz » Sat May 05, 2012 10:33 am

(Sorry for going off topic, but I was just allowed to approve kgrjohn's post. Was I deliberately given moderator access or is there a glitch in the admin system?)

last

Post by last » Sat May 05, 2012 10:35 am

Jaz wrote:(Sorry for going off topic, but I was just allowed to approve kgrjohn's post. Was I deliberately given moderator access or is there a glitch in the admin system?)
No it is not a glitch, all preorderers can approve posts but make sure they are not spam bots.

voldagar

Post by voldagar » Sat May 05, 2012 10:52 am

Can someone PLZ help i am getting no help at all from anyone and i am EXTREMELY frustrated right now

Jaz

Post by Jaz » Sat May 05, 2012 10:53 am

last wrote:
Jaz wrote:(Sorry for going off topic, but I was just allowed to approve kgrjohn's post. Was I deliberately given moderator access or is there a glitch in the admin system?)
No it is not a glitch, all preorderers can approve posts but make sure they are not spam bots.
Ah, cool. Means we can make sure nobody clutters the forums we purchased access to. :)

@Voldagar
Just contact Wolfire. We can't do anything about this. Only the devs can. And you have no right to be frustrated because SPF and alpha access isn't part of your preorder. It's a bonus on the side, which you should be grateful for. ;)

voldagar

Post by voldagar » Sat May 05, 2012 10:56 am

Jaz wrote:
last wrote:
Ah, cool. Means we can make sure nobody clutters the forums we purchased access to. :)

@Voldagar
Just contact Wolfire. We can't do anything about this. Only the devs can. And you have no right to be frustrated because SPF and alpha access isn't part of your preorder. It's a bonus on the side, which you should be grateful for. ;)
but still i should get cause its a pre order also which mean i wouldnt be able to get the full game and im trying but they dont respond back to me...

Jaz

Post by Jaz » Sat May 05, 2012 11:02 am

voldagar wrote:
Jaz wrote: @Voldagar
But still I should get it because it's a preorder which means I wouldn't be able to get the full game; And I'm trying but they don't respond back to me...

Sorry, I still don't understand your post.
Are you trying to say that you should get the alpha access because you can't get the full game yet? Do you even know what a preorder is?

And don't keep sending out emails to them. They have few enough people working on the game as it is. Send them ONE email and be PATIENT. If you send more than one or two emails, they'll just mark you for spam and block any further contact.