Help with preorder

Anything related to Wolfire Games and/or its products
Nightsky123

Help with preorder

Post by Nightsky123 » Sun May 13, 2012 5:46 am

Im going to preorder the overgrowth game and i have a few questions:

When I'm going to but it can i change it to pounds instead of dollars (i live in britain)

Can you play multiplayer

Do you need a controller to play? I don't have one.

When i pre order does that mean i can then play around with the developing game? (fight, jump create etc.)

Thank you :)

Tibbz2

Re: Help with preorder

Post by Tibbz2 » Sun May 13, 2012 7:09 am

I think $ are converted to £ automatically, should be about £18-£19.

I don't think there is multiplayer yet... (online anyway)

Don't think so.

You get the alpha, if that's what you mean :)
Last edited by Tibbz2 on Sun May 13, 2012 9:16 am, edited 1 time in total.

Djemps

Re: Help with preorder

Post by Djemps » Sun May 13, 2012 8:07 am

Hi Tibz. I will answer your questions out of turn:

Preordering the game guarantees that you will get the full version of Overgrowth at release. Until then, the developers regularly leak Alpha builds that preorder players can download and test. (and have a lot of fun with). But there is no guarantee that the Alpha builds will work on your computer, and some weekly builds can be very buggy. Still, it is a great treat to play the Aplhas if you can.

You dan't need a controller to play the Alpha. All of the controls are available on your keyboard.

There is currently the option for Multiplayer on one computer: Split Screen or Single Screen. BUT, you would need a controller for the second player.

I have no clue about money conversion, but there are preorder members from all over the world. So I assume there is an easy way to get the game, regardless of currency.