OverGrowth Ordering Issue

Anything related to Wolfire Games and/or its products
urbanhell

Post by urbanhell » Fri May 18, 2012 8:47 pm

I have been having a problem with over growth I ordered it and ill i got was an email no download or anything I'm a little surprised so i was just wondering if some one could maybe point me in the right direction possibly tell me what I did wrong. :?:

urbanhell

Post by urbanhell » Fri May 18, 2012 9:08 pm

I ordered your game i got an email then nothing whats going on is it my computer or do i just mess up some where? :?: :?: :?: :?:

Djemps

Re: OverGrowth Ordering Issue

Post by Djemps » Fri May 18, 2012 9:38 pm

Hi. First things first. Go back and read your email again. There should be instructions on how to register as a Preorder user on the forums. Once you get your preorder tag, you can enter the secret preorder forum and locate the most recent Alpha Leak thread.

WolfireRules

Post by WolfireRules » Fri May 18, 2012 9:41 pm

Try going to http://www.wolfire.com/spf It should come up with a box.Now in the email it gives you a code eg. someone @hotmail.com/xxxxx/xxxxxxx.Put that full code in the box(Including the e-mail) and click submit.Then , Make an account on the forum (Still keeping the other page up) forums.wolfire.com.Go back to the other page and where it says put your forum username under step 1, Well put your forum username.Then once you have done that go back to the forums, log in and there should be a secret pre order forum.Click it then scroll down to where it says (Unofficial Overgrowth a , Weekly build)Click it,Scroll down and download it.Hope it helped

Tibbz2

Post by Tibbz2 » Sun May 20, 2012 2:38 am

Weird, I got my email with the download within about 3 seconds of the order being completed!

eXthermal

Post by eXthermal » Sun May 20, 2012 12:31 pm

I got kind of the same problem... i got my e-mail and registered on the SPF, but when i enter the forum my onlu subforum is "Modding" and when i click that it says :
"You do not have the required permissions to read topics within this forum." -.-
I want to have the product i payed for so i can try the alpha. Such a interesting project!

SamW

Post by SamW » Mon May 21, 2012 4:48 pm

Your forum account isn't properly registered on the SPF. Double check it to ensure that the registered account is the same as your forum account and contact support if you need to change it.