SPF Access, unchangeable name

Anything related to Wolfire Games and/or its products
DannyMart

SPF Access, unchangeable name

Post by DannyMart » Sat Jun 02, 2012 1:14 am

I Pre-ordered Overgrowth 6 hours ago but I entered the wrong name for the SPF access and I can't change it. So I contacted [email protected] but I haven't received a response. What should I do?

Aaron

Re: SPF Access, unchangeable name

Post by Aaron » Sat Jun 02, 2012 1:38 am

DannyMart wrote:I Pre-ordered Overgrowth 6 hours ago but I entered the wrong name for the SPF access and I can't change it. So I contacted [email protected] but I haven't received a response. What should I do?
You should get a response soon, within the next couple days (please keep in mind there are only a few people working at Wolfire, so you might need to be patient).

Anton
pretty cool guy

Post by Anton » Sat Jun 02, 2012 1:39 am

You'll probably need to wait for a reply from [email protected] (make sure you include your transaction ID from your purchase, so they can more accurately find your account.) You might need to be a little patient right now. Most of the people that answer the the [email protected] email address also work for humble bundle, and since they are doing a promotion right now, it's possible that they are very busy. I'm sure they will work hard to get to your email as soon as possible.

DannyMart

Post by DannyMart » Sun Jun 03, 2012 7:39 pm

Anton wrote:You'll probably need to wait for a reply from [email protected] (make sure you include your transaction ID from your purchase, so they can more accurately find your account.) You might need to be a little patient right now. Most of the people that answer the the [email protected] email address also work for humble bundle, and since they are doing a promotion right now, it's possible that they are very busy. I'm sure they will work hard to get to your email as soon as possible.
Any predicted minimum/maximum estimated time it would take for a response?

Jeff
Evil Twin

Post by Jeff » Sun Jun 03, 2012 8:33 pm

Hey Danny, I have added you manually for now. Sorry for the delay!

DannyMart

Post by DannyMart » Sun Jun 03, 2012 8:55 pm

Jeff wrote:Hey Danny, I have added you manually for now. Sorry for the delay!
Thank you very much. It was my fault for not reading the text carefully. Thanks.

nephilim345

Post by nephilim345 » Sat Dec 21, 2013 11:24 am

Jeff wrote:Hey Danny, I have added you manually for now. Sorry for the delay!

hey jeff i did the same thing think you can help me?