Anything related to Wolfire Games and/or its products
helpmoeny

Tournament TV.

Post by helpmoeny » Sun Jun 10, 2012 11:48 am

http://overgrowthtournamenttv.blogspot.com/
:!: A New Overgrowth Weekly Tribute Tournament Tv. System Broadcaster
Please tune in every week for your latest and greatest Tournament Of Overgrowth
:!:
Last edited by helpmoeny on Tue Jun 19, 2012 7:49 pm, edited 4 times in total.

Endoperez

Re: Tournament TV.

Post by Endoperez » Sun Jun 10, 2012 11:53 am

I don't know what it is, but it is a bit, erm, ugly. Confusing, bright background... and it doesn't say WHAT it is, anywhere. I think it's a blog where you repost Overgrowth-related videos?

helpmoeny

Post by helpmoeny » Sun Jun 10, 2012 12:50 pm

Endoperez wrote:I don't know what it is, but it is a bit, erm, ugly. Confusing, bright background... and it doesn't say WHAT it is, anywhere. I think it's a blog where you repost Overgrowth-related videos?
It is in development but we create tournaments and post them... thats the jist, a overgrowth weekly tribute
Please suggest upgrades to the idea if you like, i would take suggesttions and i think i will be posting each video here in the making.

Endoperez

Post by Endoperez » Sun Jun 10, 2012 1:27 pm

You do realize that there is already a video site that posts Overgrowth videos weekly? It's called, Overgrowth Weekly. How does this site differ from that one?

last

Post by last » Sun Jun 10, 2012 1:38 pm

helpmoeny wrote: It is in development but we create tournaments and post them... thats the jist, a overgrowth weekly tribute
Please suggest upgrades to the idea if you like, i would take suggesttions and i think i will be posting each video here in the making.
Who is we?
I do have a suggestion. PREORDER first, then play it, build some levels, download different mods, mess with scripts and make some models, then you realize what Overgrowth is all about.

Saedz

Post by Saedz » Sun Jun 10, 2012 2:52 pm

could you explain this
helpmoeny at 2012-06-05 17:20 CET:
DUDE your so awesome... of course i only have one more thing to ask...since i'm pirating all of this :P i don't have all the awesome maps, ESPECIALLY the arena map with the multiple plateforms with 8sides :/ different colors in the center at different heights and has weapons in the center,

this quote is from you and it is a reply in the one of the uploaded mods in the piratebay.

last

Post by last » Sun Jun 10, 2012 3:19 pm

And here is another one from there
helpmoeny at 2012-06-03 19:30 CET:
Thanks very much,
Would really like to see a bunch of mods as well...
In particular the Last's blood mod or the no death mod THANKS!
I Don't like this where it's going. First You pirate the game and then you are stealing MY mod.
Edit: Thanks to Philcrumm those links to the preorder forum don't work anymore when you are not logged in to the forum as a preorderer.

helpmoeny

Post by helpmoeny » Sun Jun 10, 2012 8:36 pm

Endoperez wrote:You do realize that there is already a video site that posts Overgrowth videos weekly? It's called, Overgrowth Weekly. How does this site differ from that one?
Hello it's called a overgrowth weekly tribute...

helpmoeny

Post by helpmoeny » Sun Jun 10, 2012 8:37 pm

last wrote:
helpmoeny wrote: It is in development but we create tournaments and post them... thats the jist, a overgrowth weekly tribute
Who is we?
I do have a suggestion. PREORDER first, then play it, build some levels, download different mods, mess with scripts and make some models, then you realize what Overgrowth is all about.
i do have a mod but i can't show it cause of the guys above

helpmoeny

Post by helpmoeny » Sun Jun 10, 2012 8:41 pm

Saedz wrote:could you explain this
helpmoeny at 2012-06-05 17:20 CET:
DUDE your so awesome... of course i only have one more thing to ask...since i'm pirating all of this :P i don't have all the awesome maps, ESPECIALLY the arena map with the multiple plateforms with 8sides :/ different colors in the center at different heights and has weapons in the center,

this quote is from you and it is a reply in the one of the uploaded mods in the piratebay.
You don't have to believe me but that isn't me... i preordered overgrowth using another account my friend made (i just paid him) and helpmoeny cause i have my youtube with that name, i don't even have a piratebay account, can't my dad won't let torrents through our router cause of things like that...
that is honestly the biggest awesomeest* coincidence ever, but no one can believe that, even when i look at it i laugh and can't believe it myself :P

helpmoeny

Post by helpmoeny » Sun Jun 10, 2012 8:42 pm

last wrote:And here is another one from there
helpmoeny at 2012-06-03 19:30 CET:
Thanks very much,
Would really like to see a bunch of mods as well...
In particular the Last's blood mod or the no death mod THANKS!
I Don't like this where it's going. First You pirate the game and then you are stealing MY mod.
Edit: Thanks to Philcrumm those links to the preorder forum don't work anymore when you are not logged in to the forum as a preorderer.
If you watched any of my videos I DON"T EVEN HAVE THOSE MODS INSTALLED so duh... i don't really want any of them either, however i'm considering the menu mod :D

helpmoeny

Post by helpmoeny » Sun Jun 10, 2012 8:51 pm

I will have to make a new post where this mishap isn't included because i'm sure the community doesn't want to read stuff like this, good to know people are looking out for people who pirate this stuff though, never had seen anyone else with this name except in runescape and mw3 where i ran across someone with that name and i took it, it's unique.
Stay Tuned

Timbabwe

Post by Timbabwe » Sun Jun 10, 2012 8:54 pm

Quintuple post O_O
There's an edit button for a reason.
Last edited by Timbabwe on Sun Jun 10, 2012 8:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Djemps

Post by Djemps » Sun Jun 10, 2012 8:55 pm

Bottom Line Bro...

Where's your Pre-Order Tag?

helpmoeny

Post by helpmoeny » Sun Jun 10, 2012 8:57 pm

Timbabwe wrote:Quintuple post O_O
There's an edit button for a reason.
lazy it's late...