How to access the Overgrowth - Secret Preorder Forum

Anything related to Wolfire Games and/or its products
Seradest

Re: How to access the Overgrowth - Secret Preorder Forum

Post by Seradest » Mon May 21, 2018 4:15 am

Silverfish wrote:
Mon May 21, 2018 3:16 am
Try using the resender with your email address anyway.

If that doesn't work, send an email to [email protected] and hopefully it can be solved.
As i said the resender didnt work,he dont send me an Overgroth key because i hadn't buy it in the humble store 9 years ago

and i send an email to wolffire 2 days ago

merlyn

Post by merlyn » Mon May 21, 2018 6:01 pm

Seradest wrote:
Mon May 21, 2018 4:15 am
As i said the resender didnt work,he dont send me an Overgroth key because i hadn't buy it in the humble store 9 years ago

People who bought the game before the Humble store existed usually can use the key resender. This is because their email addresses were added to the database that the key resender uses.

If the key resender doesn't work for you, then all you can do is email [email protected] and wait for them to reply. No one but the support staff at [email protected] can help you recover anything. The rest of Wolfire does not have the database of people who purchased the game.

Seradest

Post by Seradest » Tue May 22, 2018 12:09 am

merlyn wrote:
Mon May 21, 2018 6:01 pm
Seradest wrote:
Mon May 21, 2018 4:15 am

People who bought the game before the Humble store existed usually can use the key resender. This is because their email addresses were added to the database that the key resender uses.

If the key resender doesn't work for you, then all you can do is email [email protected] and wait for them to reply. No one but the support staff at [email protected] can help you recover anything. The rest of Wolfire does not have the database of people who purchased the game.
its allright now :)

Jimmy from the Customer Service helps me to find ma old email in the archives.
And resend my old key to the new email i have now.

THX

merlyn

Post by merlyn » Tue May 22, 2018 8:18 pm

Seradest wrote:
Tue May 22, 2018 12:09 am
its allright now :)

Jimmy from the Customer Service helps me to find ma old email in the archives.
And resend my old key to the new email i have now.

THX
Yay! :)
Jimmy rules

Pop_Amole

Post by Pop_Amole » Tue Jun 05, 2018 6:15 am

I'm registered on this board a long time ago. I decided to go back and play some Overgrowth, but I can't access SPF. I entered my secret alpha key and got that "You should have SPF access under the name "EgokaP"." So, after all this years I don't remember password and email I used to register this account. So, what I can do now to fix this?

FailedAsian

Post by FailedAsian » Thu Jun 07, 2018 3:02 pm

Hey, email [email protected] and we'll try to help sort you out :)

INCIDENT

Post by INCIDENT » Mon Mar 11, 2019 12:12 am

Hello!

I just got the game from the Humble Bundle, so I think I did everything correct to access the SPF.

mak1020

Post by mak1020 » Thu Oct 31, 2019 11:59 pm

bit confused and frustrated with humble bundle, I bought overgrowth on steam but it crashes when I try to open it through steam so I have to open it in the files and so I can't use the steam mods, I tried finding how to download the mods without steam cause I have no clue where steam put the mods so I came across this, I followed the instructions on this page but humble bundle in asking me to verify I am me via my email for the third time didn't even email me, so I'm trying their customer support, figured I'd ask here if there's any other way to get the key.

kpedoloc

Post by kpedoloc » Sat Jan 09, 2021 12:08 am

Mmmmmh, i dont have the game in steam or buyed i actually cracked the game and im trying to use a first person mod besides i cracked it cuz im poor asf