A Youtube interview.

Anything related to Wolfire Games and/or its products
Warior135

A Youtube interview.

Post by Warior135 » Sun Jan 27, 2013 2:31 pm

My friend Lewis has a fairly popular Youtube channel (Over 5,000 subscribers) who is at the moment is doing a series called "Dissecting the devs" which is him, talking to the developers of various indie-games about a certain game in particular, I think you could get free publicity from this and talk about some behind the scenes stuff about Overgrowth and/or receiver. He wanted to talk to the Wolfire devs after Mark at Introversion software mentioned them in the Prison Architect interview, If one of the Wolfire devs sees this, Please take it into consideration.

Here is the link to his channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/MARIOCATGAMING/featured

(I have posted this due to it being a good way to get more popularity.)

Anton
pretty cool guy

Re: A Youtube interview.

Post by Anton » Sun Jan 27, 2013 7:01 pm

Warior135 wrote:My friend Lewis has a fairly popular Youtube channel (Over 5,000 subscribers) who is at the moment is doing a series called "Dissecting the devs" which is him, talking to the developers of various indie-games about a certain game in particular, I think you could get free publicity from this and talk about some behind the scenes stuff about Overgrowth and/or receiver. He wanted to talk to the Wolfire devs after Mark at Introversion software mentioned them in the Prison Architect interview, If one of the Wolfire devs sees this, Please take it into consideration.

Here is the link to his channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/MARIOCATGAMING/featured

You/your friend can email the devs at [email protected] and ask them to do an interview. I know we did an interview with David and Aubrey, and there have been some other interesting interviews on animations and things like that.

Warior135

Post by Warior135 » Mon Jan 28, 2013 4:01 am

Anton wrote:
Warior135 wrote:My friend Lewis has a fairly popular Youtube channel (Over 5,000 subscribers) who is at the moment is doing a series called "Dissecting the devs" which is him, talking to the developers of various indie-games about a certain game in particular, I think you could get free publicity from this and talk about some behind the scenes stuff about Overgrowth and/or receiver. He wanted to talk to the Wolfire devs after Mark at Introversion software mentioned them in the Prison Architect interview, If one of the Wolfire devs sees this, Please take it into consideration.

You/your friend can email the devs at [email protected] and ask them to do an interview. I know we did an interview with David and Aubrey, and there have been some other interesting interviews on animations and things like that.
I believe he might have tried to contact them on Skype, But to no real avail.

Anton
pretty cool guy

Post by Anton » Mon Jan 28, 2013 11:50 am

Yeah, email is always the best way to get a hold of the devs. I think the skype info they had posted was for John, who spends most of his time working for Humble Bundle now.

Warior135

Post by Warior135 » Mon Jan 28, 2013 4:53 pm

Anton wrote:Yeah, email is always the best way to get a hold of the devs. I think the skype info they had posted was for John, who spends most of his time working for Humble Bundle now.
He said an hour or two ago that he has sent an email. :P