Overgrowth Merchandise and Clothing?

Anything related to Wolfire Games and/or its products
Lab

Overgrowth Merchandise and Clothing?

Post by Lab » Sun Jul 21, 2013 11:52 pm

Are there plans for any out-of-game purchasable items related to Overgrowth? I would love to advertise Overgrowth with a flashy T-shirt. :D Some Figurines of characters from the game would be cool as well. If there is any thought of making this idea a reality, please consider the below. Supposing this is plausible, please make rabbit-ear hoods that look realistic. All I've been able to find is fluffy pink lingerie add-ons. I WANT TO HAVE A BADASS FUR COWL WITH RABBIT EARS! I feel like this could look incredibly cool if done correctly, and I trust that the geniuses at Wolfire could figure something out. :)

I will follow-up this post with a concept image as soon as possible.

Saedz

Re: Overgrowth Merchandise and Clothing?

Post by Saedz » Mon Jul 22, 2013 5:21 am

Currently there isn't any Overgrowth related, but Wolfire stuff is
http://www.cafepress.com/wolfiregames

don't worry that site is legit, i have ordered a wolfire t-shirth and a Large mug from it.

Lab

Post by Lab » Mon Jul 22, 2013 6:26 pm

Thanks for the link. :)

Korban3

Post by Korban3 » Tue Jul 23, 2013 2:13 am

Man, I still have to buy a bunch of this stuff.
Like that thong.

Lab

Post by Lab » Wed Jul 24, 2013 10:07 am

:D

Jones96

Post by Jones96 » Sat Jan 30, 2016 12:45 am

Lab wrote:Are there plans for any out-of-game purchasable items related to Overgrowth? I would love to advertise Overgrowth with a flashy T-shirt. :D Some Figurines of characters from the game would be cool as well. If there is any thought of making this idea a reality, please consider the below. Supposing this is plausible, please make rabbit-ear hoods that look realistic. All I've been able to find is fluffy pink lingerie add-ons. I WANT TO HAVE A BADASS FUR COWL WITH RABBIT EARS! I feel like this could look incredibly cool if done correctly, and I trust that the geniuses at Wolfire could figure something out. :)

I will follow-up this post with a concept image as soon as possible.
Hi Lab,
This can be a great idea and really sounds cool but i think there is no out of the game purchase is possible right now.