Recovering an old account

Anything related to Wolfire Games and/or its products
Overlord-

Recovering an old account

Post by Overlord- » Thu Aug 29, 2013 8:03 am

Afternoon, gentlemen. (tl;dr version below)
I pre-ordered Overgrowth around 2-3 years ago. Played it for about a year and afterwards stopped paying attention to its development. I still came to check for updates every once in a while, and at some point I lost the email account bound to the purchase (Apparently it was hacked and I couldn't retrieve it). It was a pretty busy time as it was my main email and I had hard time recovering my steam account etc., and thus I forgot about Overgrowth. For a long time I didn't realize as my account was on auto login, but a few moths ago I had to reinstall OS and thus lost my auto login. Today I decided to check out what's going on with Overgrowth and realized I no longer remember my account name. I still can prove my purchase as I still have the credit card number used for it and I'm sure I know the password for the account too. I remember I had a problem when I bought the game and David found the time to respond persoally, but I doubt that still happens, right?

tl;dr
Purchased the game long ago. Can't remember account name, email can't be used, but I still have credit card number used for purchase and know the password for my old account.

EPR89

Re: Recovering an old account

Post by EPR89 » Thu Aug 29, 2013 6:29 pm

If you still have the purchase information contact the team via email and include this information.
[email protected]