Apologies to the moderator who has to review 2 of my posts

Anything related to Wolfire Games and/or its products
redyoshi510

Apologies to the moderator who has to review 2 of my posts

Post by redyoshi510 » Fri Dec 13, 2013 10:46 am

I can't think of any other way to do this...

I recently submitted 2 (almost) identical posts to this forum. I only meant to submit one, but I went to another tab after submitting the first time and missed the notification that the post had to be reviewed first (it redirects after a few seconds, as I learned the second time). There was nothing listed under "View your posts" so I assumed that the post had failed to submit (which happens somewhat often with my horrible internet connection). I didn't switch to another tab the second time and then saw the message.

I'm sincerely sorry for the double post and unnecessary annoyance, it won't happen again!

Endoperez

Re: Apologies to the moderator who has to review 2 of my pos

Post by Endoperez » Fri Dec 13, 2013 11:51 am

Don't worry about that! In the last few hours, we've had like 30 spammers... A double-post or three won't matter. :D

AmorphousGamer

Re: Apologies to the moderator who has to review 2 of my pos

Post by AmorphousGamer » Fri Dec 13, 2013 4:12 pm

Endoperez wrote:Don't worry about that! In the last few hours, we've had like 30 spammers... A double-post or three won't matter. :D
What he said.
Nobody really minds reviewing normal posts. Especially with the spam-apocalypse going on right now, it's actually kinda nice to see normal posts ready for review. :P