overgrowth crashing entire pc and gpu fan goes crazy

Anything related to Wolfire Games and/or its products
snowboundsquid

overgrowth crashing entire pc and gpu fan goes crazy

Post by snowboundsquid » Wed Dec 18, 2013 9:19 am

minutes into playing my entire pc crashes to black screen and my gpu fan gets really loud and I have to forcibly turn off the pc. i've monitored my gpu and cpu temperature and this isn't an overheating problem. plus other more intensive games are running fine. i understand this is an alpha and things like this can happen, but if anyone knows a fix or anything it would be appreciated.

specs:
GTX760
i5 3570k
8gb RAM
Last edited by snowboundsquid on Fri Dec 20, 2013 3:19 pm, edited 2 times in total.

last

Re: overgrowth crashing entire pc and gpu fan goes crazy

Post by last » Wed Dec 18, 2013 1:04 pm

Please register your user as a preorderer. You see we can't help you unless we know that you have payed for the game. Here is aneasy to follow guide how to register as a preorderer.
After that, you should make a new topic into Secret preorder forum or just make a new post here so we can see that you are now a preorderer.

snowboundsquid

Re: overgrowth crashing entire pc and gpu fan goes crazy

Post by snowboundsquid » Wed Dec 18, 2013 1:38 pm

last wrote:Please register your user as a preorderer. You see we can't help you unless we know that you have payed for the game. Here is aneasy to follow guide how to register as a preorderer.
After that, you should make a new topic into Secret preorder forum or just make a new post here so we can see that you are now a preorderer.
i bought it on steam which isn't currently letting anyone who did see their cd key, so i can't register yet.