Lugaru Development

Anything related to Wolfire Games and/or its products
Glanmor

Lugaru Development

Post by Glanmor » Mon Oct 11, 2004 3:01 pm

Hey all,

I've been drooling for Lugaru since it was first announced, it's one of the only games that I anticipate. Unfortunately status updates are hard to come by (it's appalling how little attention the gaming news sites have paid to Lugaru).

One of my friends, a Lugaru beta-tester, gave me a peek at his beta copy and since then I've been hooked. He noted that the majority of development status updates are posted in the private beta-testing forum. Being the case, I'm wondering if it would be possible to get beta-testing access... or perhaps for general updates on the progress of the game.

I've been eagerly anticipating Lugaru for a while, so if you could throw me a bone, it'd be much appriciated!

Nayr
wicked bad-ass title

Post by Nayr » Tue Oct 12, 2004 2:15 pm

AHHHHHHHHH! What's with all the lugaru beta tester wannabees?

Santa124
captain of the short bus

Post by Santa124 » Tue Oct 12, 2004 7:43 pm

oh shut it we all were at one point besides david and jeff

Glanmor

Post by Glanmor » Tue Oct 12, 2004 10:47 pm

Heh I suppose you could call me a beta-tester wannabe... I'm just interested in being up-to-date on how the development is going (and if I can help with beta-testing, then even better).

zip
lugaruguru

Post by zip » Wed Oct 13, 2004 12:44 pm

Lets not get rude now... however if you do want to be a beta tester.. or email david and wait a few days BEFORE making a topic on it in the forum.