Transaction ID?

Anything related to Wolfire Games and/or its products
vsf

Transaction ID?

Post by vsf » Wed Jan 01, 2014 7:18 pm

Where do I find the Transaction ID, is this supposed to be on my email? I bought on steam and dont know where to find.

Leeora

Re: Transaction ID?

Post by Leeora » Thu Jan 02, 2014 11:55 am

did you also get a Fourm Key instead of a game key. because i have the same problem but it dose'nt look like the issue is being resulved

last

Post by last » Thu Jan 02, 2014 3:49 pm

vsf wrote:Where do I find the Transaction ID, is this supposed to be on my email? I bought on steam and dont know where to find.
I don't know what payment method did you use but when you used Paypal then you can find transaction ID in the history--- basic search menu--- then you click on Details to look at your bill and at the top of it, there should be a line there "Express Checkout Payment Sent (Unique Transaction ID......................."
Leeora wrote:did you also get a Fourm Key instead of a game key. because i have the same problem, but it doesn't look like the issue is being resolved
Transaction ID is completely different thing and it is probably needed to get refund.
Let's start with re directing you into better place for asking help to get inside Sectet preorder forum

vsf

Post by vsf » Thu Jan 02, 2014 8:54 pm

last wrote:
vsf wrote:Where do I find the Transaction ID, is this supposed to be on my email? I bought on steam and dont know where to find.
I don't know what payment method did you use but when you used Paypal then you can find transaction ID in the history--- basic search menu--- then you click on Details to look at your bill and at the top of it, there should be a line there "Express Checkout Payment Sent (Unique Transaction ID......................."
Leeora wrote:did you also get a Fourm Key instead of a game key. because i have the same problem, but it doesn't look like the issue is being resolved
Transaction ID is completely different thing and it is probably needed to get refund.
Let's start with re directing you into better place for asking help to get inside Sectet preorder forum
No, i didn't use paypal, it was "boa compra" thats a payment method for Brazil and it does not have the Transaction ID... I need this ID because i accidentaly registered a different name at the secret forum, and i need this ID to send them an e-mail with it.