Current version?

Anything related to Wolfire Games and/or its products
FrozenThunder
Jailbait

Current version?

Post by FrozenThunder » Fri Nov 19, 2004 4:35 pm

I'm wondering what version is Lugaru is currently at. I have a way outdated version since my older brother used to be a beta tester a year ago. since there isn't a version string on my copy, I'd say it's pretty old.

The mac version that I have right now is unable to take screenshots during play since the pics come out scrambled. :(

Heres what it looks like if I hit command+Shift+3 to take a screenshot

zip
lugaruguru

Post by zip » Fri Nov 19, 2004 4:42 pm

Lugaru has never had version numbers unfortunately, but I think we are in and around build 9-12

FrozenThunder
Jailbait

Post by FrozenThunder » Sun Nov 21, 2004 4:56 pm

Ah ok thanks. By the way has the bug that causes scrambled screenshots been fixed yet?

David
Project Leader

Post by David » Mon Nov 22, 2004 12:36 am

Try using Snapz Pro

FrozenThunder
Jailbait

Post by FrozenThunder » Wed Nov 24, 2004 4:48 pm

Yeah I tried using it but Lugaru is not allowing Snapzpro to take the screen from it. The snapzpro window opens and wants me to choose an option (snapshot, movie, etc) but instead of being able to see and choose the option all I see is a frozen frame of what I was doing in lugaru at the moment I had hit Apple+Shift+3. (As you already know snapzpro won't allow you to interact with anything but itself until you've made your selection) So in order to make my snapzpro selection I have to forcequit lugaru and then it lets me choose..

Is that just a bug from the older Lugaru versions or is there a way to fix that?

One other thing. Is there a way to run Lugaru in a window on OSX? I didn't see any options for it in the config.txt file or the in-game menu. If I could get lugaru running in a window instead of fullscreen I might be able to take a snapshot or even record a video clip with my version of Lugaru.

I've been working on a platforming map for Lugaru (a mod of map2.) So far things are working okay, and I want to post a screenshot of a section of it.