Having trouble with humble/steam

Anything related to Wolfire Games and/or its products
elroyJenkins

Having trouble with humble/steam

Post by elroyJenkins » Fri Jan 03, 2014 3:09 pm

I preordered Overgrowth almost 2 years ago and have been loosely keeping up with it over time. I am just now trying to get back into the game but am having trouble adding it to Steam. The forums say that if you did not buy it from Steam, you activate it with a key you can get from Humble. However, while it also says that if you bought the game before Humble Bundle integration you should still get a key, I am only getting keys for the games I have bought through Humble itself. Unfortunately most of what I have tried has brought me to several dead ends because I bought the game so long ago that I have since misplaced any transaction information I would have received (that i know of). I still have access to the secret preorder forum, and was able to download Receiver on its release (although I remember that giving me similar trouble). I have sum launcher downloaded and can play Overgrowth, and while it isn't all that necessary, I was just hoping somebody could help me figure out a way to get the CD key I need for Steam.

Sorry if there is already help for this somewhere in the forums. I didn't find it if there is.

Rion

Re: Having trouble with humble/steam

Post by Rion » Fri Jan 03, 2014 3:29 pm

Yeah same I'm actually trying to contact support with this. I got it in the overgrowth NS2 indie bundle they had back in 2010. It's been a long and arduous journey.

last

Post by last » Fri Jan 03, 2014 3:37 pm

I think you guys should use this page to resend your key.

Rion

Post by Rion » Fri Jan 03, 2014 5:13 pm

last wrote:I think you guys should use this page to resend your key.
Done that 110 times already. It's not there. This isn't my first dog and pony show.