Help with Overgrowth

Anything related to Wolfire Games and/or its products
Shefy123

Help with Overgrowth

Post by Shefy123 » Tue Feb 04, 2014 6:58 am

So yesterday I played Overgrowth (mine is 204 alpha) and played the map Red Shards, which is my favorite. On the map editor added some few things but when i pressed the save button an error appeared and closed the game instantly. Now every time i want to play the map it says this:
(Yep, it says aceptar / cancelar because my PC is in spanish)

and when i click accept, later says this:

and closes the game instantly. I really want to play the map, I reinstalled Overgrowth too, but nothing. I need help please, i really want to play the map again :(

Anton
pretty cool guy

Re: Help with Overgrowth

Post by Anton » Tue Feb 04, 2014 10:40 am

You will probably need to clear the cache of the game, and it should repair this issue.

The easiest way to do that is by using SUMLauncher, but you will first need to register your forum account with your purchase, in order to install it.

Check out this thread for directions to register your account: viewtopic.php?f=2&t=16422

Once you register, SUMLauncher will be available to you here: viewtopic.php?f=13&t=14201

Hopefully that will help.

Shefy123

Re: Help with Overgrowth

Post by Shefy123 » Tue Feb 04, 2014 2:08 pm

Anton wrote:You will probably need to clear the cache of the game, and it should repair this issue.

The easiest way to do that is by using SUMLauncher, but you will first need to register your forum account with your purchase, in order to install it.

Check out this thread for directions to register your account: viewtopic.php?f=2&t=16422

Once you register, SUMLauncher will be available to you here: viewtopic.php?f=13&t=14201

Hopefully that will help.
Thanks Anton, it finally worked! :D