The Steam version of OVergrowth is very broken

Anything related to Wolfire Games and/or its products
Ducky McQuackinson

The Steam version of OVergrowth is very broken

Post by Ducky McQuackinson » Mon Dec 29, 2014 1:12 am

Hi everyone, I bought Overgrowth on Steam for $25.00 because the pre-order option wasn't working. I'm really regretting that decision because no maps work properly, a large portion of textures are missing and I have no where to download them, i cannot see any NPC's or myself, the game runs at about 10 fps most of the time, errors constantly interrupt the laggy gameplay, and the skybox is made up of blurry rabbit skins. This game is a huge rip-off on Steam and it feels like no one updates the Steam version. So there is $25 down the drain, and I doubt ill get a refund. Wolfire Games, if you read this please fix the Steam version, because this is absolutely ridiculous.

Endoperez

Re: The Steam version of OVergrowth is very broken

Post by Endoperez » Mon Dec 29, 2014 3:31 am

That sounds like it's at least partially a hardware problem. Which graphic card or cards your computer has?

AzoNe

Re: The Steam version of OVergrowth is very broken

Post by AzoNe » Mon Jan 05, 2015 9:02 am

That doesn't sound like Steam version errors. It's more likely that it's your PC and not the actual game itself. I bought the Steam version myself and it works just fine for me and others. If you could specify your PC Specs it would be easier to troubleshoot your problem and possibly help you out.

Also, if you want to download maps and other things, download the SUMLauncher and in there you will find everything you need for this game right now.