How can I make OG split screen vertical?

Anything related to Wolfire Games and/or its products
Mimoza

How can I make OG split screen vertical?

Post by Mimoza » Tue Sep 01, 2015 1:08 pm

So it's pretty much in the title. How can I make split screen top to bottom rather than side to side, so maybe the screens' fov could be wider, since it leaves a lot of empty space and it's hard for me to see anything with my small eyes :P

Is it possible even, if so, how?

Btw, do you have any newbie tips? I bought OG a few days ago and... well I wouldn't classify it to be the most user friendliest game :D I have played Lugaru a few years ago though

Thanks!
-Mimoza

Surak

Re: How can I make OG split screen vertical?

Post by Surak » Tue Sep 01, 2015 5:23 pm

Split screen: Maybe it is possible by editing the script files. I do not think it is very easy to do though.

The other question: There are some nice videos by Silverfish that explain the most important stuff:

The videos are old but still true.

I recommend to get SUMLauncher, because you can download most of the community content with it hassle free.

This explains how to get access to the secret part of the forum that contains the SUMLauncher: viewtopic.php?f=2&t=16422

Mimoza

Re: How can I make OG split screen vertical?

Post by Mimoza » Wed Sep 02, 2015 1:44 am

Surak wrote:Split screen: Maybe it is possible by editing the script files. I do not think it is very easy to do though.

The other question: There are some nice videos by Silverfish that explain the most important stuff:

The videos are old but still true.

I recommend to get SUMLauncher, because you can download most of the community content with it hassle free.

This explains how to get access to the secret part of the forum that contains the SUMLauncher: viewtopic.php?f=2&t=16422
Thanks!