Can't Access Secret Forum

Anything related to Wolfire Games and/or its products
ComedyCarnage

Can't Access Secret Forum

Post by ComedyCarnage » Mon Sep 07, 2015 8:38 am

I purchased my steam key off g2a.com. I ave followed the instructions on this site to get access to the secret forum but on my steam page there is no option to view my cd key.

So.... How do i get access to the secret forum?

Surak

Re: Can't Access Secret Forum

Post by Surak » Mon Sep 07, 2015 10:31 am

Oh, so it seems that they do not buy the games themselves on Steam, but on Humble Bundle and resell the Steam keys that you get there.

You will have to write a mail to [email protected] to get your SPF key.

EPR89

Post by EPR89 » Mon Sep 07, 2015 5:44 pm

Surak wrote:Oh, so it seems that they do not buy the games themselves on Steam, but on Humble Bundle and resell the Steam keys that you get there.

Seems to be more logical to contact that website instead. They should have all the information. Wolfire would have to create a completely new key for this and generate a completely new preorder page because there is no way for them to identify it without the original purchase details.

Surak

Post by Surak » Tue Sep 08, 2015 3:31 am

EPR89 wrote:
Surak wrote:Oh, so it seems that they do not buy the games themselves on Steam, but on Humble Bundle and resell the Steam keys that you get there.

Seems to be more logical to contact that website instead. They should have all the information. Wolfire would have to create a completely new key for this and generate a completely new preorder page because there is no way for them to identify it without the original purchase details.
If I were Wolfire I would do it anyway for customer satisfaction. And to prevent G2A from sending the wrong Steam keys in the future.