Steam Users

Anything related to Wolfire Games and/or its products
SovietHandGrenade

Steam Users

Post by SovietHandGrenade » Sun Nov 29, 2015 10:00 pm

Hello,

I have had Overgrowth for quite awhile, so I know people have been asking this. But I think we need an update.

Steam users do not have access to custom-made maps. I would like to know when something will be released that enables us to use the custom maps. I don't know how long you guys have been working on this, I don't even know if the developers care, but shelling out $25 for a game without any custom content seems a bit ridiculous. If the developers are still active, then how has this issue not been resolved? Anyway, please come up with a solution soon.

Cheers, :D
SovietHandGrenade

rodeje25

Re: Steam Users

Post by rodeje25 » Mon Nov 30, 2015 3:11 am

We can but i don't have time to explain right now...

I am you from the future there's no time to explain XD

SovietHandGrenade

Post by SovietHandGrenade » Mon Nov 30, 2015 4:21 pm

rodeje25 wrote:We can but i don't have time to explain right now...

Wait...

In the future I live in the Netherlands? Sweeeeet!

rodeje25

Post by rodeje25 » Tue Dec 01, 2015 4:06 am

If you like wind and rain when you're in bed ticking against the window then yes sweet.

Anyway the time has come to explain.
You need to download sumlauncher viewtopic.php?f=13&t=14201
And start it. Then you need to insert a key either your forum code or serial number i can't remember. Then you need to select where overgrowth is located and then you can download custom maps and even user made swords and characters!

EPR89

Post by EPR89 » Tue Dec 01, 2015 7:59 pm

It's not like there isn't a PINNED TOPIC right there on the Steam forums explaining to people how to get access...

Sometimes I wonder why Steam even has a Early Access section, one that should be aimed at people who like to read up on games they are interested in instead of just downloading and clicking play. People there seem to be a completely different audience.

ooltrazooz

Post by ooltrazooz » Sat Apr 16, 2016 11:13 am

rodeje25 wrote:We can but i don't have time to explain right now...

thanks for the issue fix but i'm still unauthorized to... its like wolfire let steam put it in the store for fun, because when you buy it, wolfire doesn't care, and they think you didn't preorder it, so i just bought the game to NOT get accees to custom maps and for the fourm! someone needs to tell them that, or else wolfire will be raided! :evil: