Forgot username, can't reset password.

Anything related to Wolfire Games and/or its products
McRex

Forgot username, can't reset password.

Post by McRex » Thu Jan 14, 2016 4:25 pm

I had to stop following overgrowth for a while, and eventually forgot about it. I just got back into it recently, but now I've realised I can't remember my username. I've managed to figure out my email, but I'm guessing that I also need the username. Can anyone help me out here?

EPR89

Re: Forgot username, can't reset password.

Post by EPR89 » Thu Jan 14, 2016 11:41 pm

You should have received a "Welcome to "Wolfire Games Forums"" email when you signed up with your original account.

Mc Rex

Post by Mc Rex » Sun Jan 17, 2016 6:44 am

Thats all fine and dandy, except I registered several years ago and cleared out my email several times in between. But if it isn't obvious by me posting this with a different account that has also preordered the game, I managed to get it back.

Now all I need to do is remember the login for the new account so I can delete this topic.

EPR89

Post by EPR89 » Sun Jan 24, 2016 5:55 pm

Mc Rex wrote:Thats all fine and dandy, except I registered several years ago and cleared out my email several times in between. But if it isn't obvious by me posting this with a different account that has also preordered the game, I managed to get it back.

Now all I need to do is remember the login for the new account so I can delete this topic.
:D
Keep your account verification emails, man.
That habit has saved many of my old accounts on various websites.