1. Is there any plans for some more immersive combat? Like different ways to take down different types of enemies, besides from the wolves' "pray to god and spam leg cannon" strategy.
2. I don't have many hours on Overgrowth due to the game not having a lot of playability right now, there's lots of different user maps that are okay, but do you guys plan on creating any more creator-quality levels that showcase some of the different mechanics of the game? Stuff like obstacle courses or some interesting recreation of a classic platformer in the overgrowth engine.
3. Are the current weapons in the game bound to stay the same? Or do you guys have any ideas for other weapon mechanics that could make the over-all product a bit more immersive. Something like a rope that you could use in many different circumstances, such as: pulling around a ragdoll for story purposes, climbing down a certain cliff that would be too high to jump from, something besides the basic "stabby stabby throw" weapons and tools we have access to now.
4. Could you guys specify an estimated release date if possible? If not, I'd be fully happy with a "for sure before 2K--".
5. Are you all doing okay yourselves? As much as I'd love for the game to be finished soon, I don't want any of you to overwork yourselves or find reason to rush the game / damage yourselves because of it. Take your time if you really need to, I'm looking forward it it's release.
-- I really love this game so far and I'm excited to see what comes along with it, I wish you guys good luck in completing it and making everything you all hope it will be.