Fan Art

Anything related to Wolfire Games and/or its products
akazi

Re: Fan Art

Post by akazi » Fri Mar 09, 2012 3:24 pm

SteelRaven7 wrote:Did an experimental take on an image, it's actually a real life background, that has been severly messed with to create a cartoony image with some grunge :P. The forground rabbit was made by Aubrey.

i like it.

Jacktheawesome

Post by Jacktheawesome » Fri Mar 09, 2012 3:27 pm

SteelRaven7 wrote:Did an experimental take on an image, it's actually a real life background, that has been severly messed with to create a cartoony image with some grunge :P. The forground rabbit was made by Aubrey.

Well now that is cool.

NekoStar

Post by NekoStar » Fri Mar 09, 2012 3:37 pm

Glabbit wrote:
NekoStar wrote:*image*
That's pretty sweet-lookin'. Although I do have the question whether that rabbit is intended to look female or not, 'cos I'm getting the idea that she is in fact female for some reason. Of course, if this was not intended, then it might be worth notifying you of this.

Also finish it. It looks good.
It was not intended to be a female, but I can see where that misconception would arise. Because of the angle, the chest piece does look a bit fitted to cover breasts, but then again I didn't spend more than 30 minutes on this, so it can't be helped. ^^; Perhaps i'll give some OG art another pass after I finish some projects i'm working on. Thanks for the compliment, and we'll see if I finish it or not. XD

SteelRaven7

Post by SteelRaven7 » Fri Mar 09, 2012 3:45 pm

NekoStar wrote: It was not intended to be a female, but I can see where that misconception would arise. Because of the angle, the chest piece does look a bit fitted to cover breasts, but then again I didn't spend more than 30 minutes on this, so it can't be helped. ^^; Perhaps i'll give some OG art another pass after I finish some projects i'm working on. Thanks for the compliment, and we'll see if I finish it or not. XD
Actually, only this cropped version of it makes the rabbit look like a female. I think it may be because of the huge eyes, or how they are covered. Something like that.

SmashOgre

Post by SmashOgre » Fri Mar 09, 2012 7:51 pm

I like the stuff on your site NekoStar.

NekoStar

Post by NekoStar » Fri Mar 09, 2012 10:48 pm

SteelRaven7 wrote:Actually, only this cropped version of it makes the rabbit look like a female. I think it may be because of the huge eyes, or how they are covered. Something like that.
Hmm. Then i'm not sure. ^^; But I can assure you it was not meant to be female. If it were, you would know. :3
SmashOgre wrote:I like the stuff on your site NekoStar.
D'awww thanks! :D

adwuga

Post by adwuga » Fri Mar 09, 2012 11:59 pm

Well, your Devaint Art(or however it's spelled) says that you are best at drawing females. Maybe some of that came into play subconsciously. I definitely thought it was a woman.

Glabbit

Post by Glabbit » Sat Mar 10, 2012 4:05 am

NekoStar wrote:Hmm. Then i'm not sure. ^^; But I can assure you it was not meant to be female. If it were, you would know. :3
That's a bit of a pity, actually. In the other case I would've complimented you heavily for managing to create a female-esque impression without resorting to ridiculously large hips or easily noticed breasts.
There's several dozen old threads discussing how we could try and express femininity in OG without resorting to 'Bunny boobies'.

But even so, perhaps some further analysation of this image (which I would appreciate if it were continued in a different or new thread), and some experimentation on your part with soft feminine faceshapes, would bring us unto a new age of understanding on the subject.
Maybe.

You're also very welcome to ignore what I've just said and continue pumping out snazzy images.

SteelRaven7

Post by SteelRaven7 » Sat Mar 10, 2012 4:47 am

Glabbit wrote:But even so, perhaps some further analysation of this image (which I would appreciate if it were continued in a different or new thread), and some experimentation on your part with soft feminine faceshapes, would bring us unto a new age of understanding on the subject.
Maybe.
I was just about to suggest this. I think this should be done!

NekoStar

Post by NekoStar » Sat Mar 10, 2012 5:25 am

Yeah, I mean, I wasn't referring to 'bunny boobies' when I said I would make it obviously female, but I suppose if there is a thread for discussing it or whatever, i'll speak my mind there. XD

Bumping with content:

I'm sorry for the crude nature of the pic, It's 4 am where I live, but wanted to show what I meant by 'female attributes.'

SteelRaven7

Post by SteelRaven7 » Sat Mar 10, 2012 5:33 am

NekoStar

Post by NekoStar » Sat Mar 10, 2012 6:53 am

SteelRaven7 wrote: Bump that thread on your own risk.

Glabbit

Post by Glabbit » Sat Mar 10, 2012 7:06 am

Hahaha, you know, I'm liking you more and more, NekoStar

Freshbite

Post by Freshbite » Sat Mar 10, 2012 7:37 am

SteelRaven7 wrote:I think it may be because of the huge eyes, or how they are covered. Something like that.
Or the pink nose.

NekoStar

Post by NekoStar » Sat Mar 10, 2012 7:51 am

Glabbit wrote:Hahaha, you know, I'm liking you more and more, NekoStar
I aim ta please! :D And if ya like, "Neko" will do.
Freshbite wrote: Or the pink nose.
I was thinking that too. :I I figure a male would have black or brown nose.