Fan Art

Anything related to Wolfire Games and/or its products
jam88

Re: Fan Art

Post by jam88 » Mon May 21, 2012 7:42 pm

akazi wrote:that looks cool, what is it going to be?
well it was origionally going to be a wolf, but it looks more like a dingo now

playretodder

Post by playretodder » Tue May 22, 2012 2:50 pm

Image I tried coloring the fox knight and it came out a bit to happy looking... Opinions?

akazi

Post by akazi » Tue May 22, 2012 3:51 pm

playretodder wrote:Image I tried coloring the fox knight and it came out a bit to happy looking... Opinions?
I like it.

playretodder

Post by playretodder » Tue May 22, 2012 3:55 pm

Image I was bored and decided to make this... :) it's another logo for Overgrowth i was thinking of making a short animation where the white outline things fight as the logo slowly comes up but decided that would be to hard and would require more boredom... Opinions?

akazi

Post by akazi » Tue May 22, 2012 4:02 pm

playretodder wrote:Image I was bored and decided to make this... :) it's another logo for Overgrowth i was thinking of making a short animation where the white outline things fight as the logo slowly comes up but decided that would be to hard and would require more boredom... Opinions?
wow now this looks cool. Can you make it higher resolution so i can set it as my desktop wallpaper?

playretodder

Post by playretodder » Tue May 22, 2012 4:34 pm

akazi wrote:
playretodder wrote: (EPIC LOGO) I was bored and decided to make this... :) it's another logo for Overgrowth i was thinking of making a short animation where the white outline things fight as the logo slowly comes up but decided that would be to hard and would require more boredom... Opinions?
wow now this looks cool. Can you make it higher resolution so i can set it as my desktop wallpaper?
Here i figured it out i think Image
Attachments
Here it is
Here it is

akazi

Post by akazi » Wed May 23, 2012 12:18 pm

playretodder wrote:
akazi wrote:
playretodder wrote: (EPIC LOGO) I was bored and decided to make this... :) it's another logo for Overgrowth i was thinking of making a short animation where the white outline things fight as the logo slowly comes up but decided that would be to hard and would require more boredom... Opinions?
Here i figured it out i think Image
Great thanks. :mrgreen:

Saedz

Post by Saedz » Fri May 25, 2012 3:23 pm

fast drawing nothing special, probably not going to color

adwuga

Post by adwuga » Sat May 26, 2012 1:50 am

ShinyGem

Post by ShinyGem » Mon May 28, 2012 9:21 am

Hey guys, long time no see, again! ( º_°)/)

@Saedz, does the engraving on the shield have anything to do with Dragon Age? That reminds me of the Grey Warden's logo. Pretty cool!

So, I have two versions of Boxing Bunny, please do tell which one you like better. ;)
Also, tell me if I got the motion of these "DBZ-like" punches right, never tried it before. :)

Boxing Bunny

last

Post by last » Mon May 28, 2012 1:11 pm

Don't know about the "DBZ-like" punches but i think you should somehow create similar movement effect to the rabbit other hand and to the upper body to (only create smaller effects for them). So it would look like there is some force put into he's fist movement

Hibbe

Post by Hibbe » Mon May 28, 2012 1:14 pm

Saedz wrote:fast drawing nothing special, probably not going to color

Neat!

Saedz

Post by Saedz » Mon May 28, 2012 1:38 pm

@Saedz, does the engraving on the shield have anything to do with Dragon Age? That reminds me of the Grey Warden's logo. Pretty cool!
shinygem the logo in the shield is Finland's goats of arms

Anton
pretty cool guy

Post by Anton » Mon May 28, 2012 1:43 pm

last wrote:Don't know about the "DBZ-like" punches but i think you should somehow create similar movement effect to the rabbit other hand and to the upper body to (only create smaller effects for them). So it would look like there is some force put into he's fist movement
I think if he does this, he needs to be careful. The body of the rabbit is already leaning forward a lot, and looks off balance... too much more of that and he might fall over!

Korban3

Post by Korban3 » Mon May 28, 2012 2:36 pm

ShinyGem, you're alive!
Looks cool. I've never used that effect, so I can't really give any advice on it. Looks better colored, though.