Fan Art

Anything related to Wolfire Games and/or its products
MrOtton

Re: Fan Art

Post by MrOtton » Tue Mar 27, 2012 4:13 am

MjTheHunter wrote:Appreciate it, here's the final version.
Hope you guys enjoy it :)

Hi-Res version
Amazing! I really like the colors you used

Nightwishh

good work

Post by Nightwishh » Tue Mar 27, 2012 5:13 am

there are was good work !

FuKuy

Post by FuKuy » Thu Mar 29, 2012 2:33 am

MjTheHunter wrote:Appreciate it, here's the final version.
Hope you guys enjoy it :)

Hi-Res version
BRAVO!!!!! WONDERFUL!!!!! Such a great piece of art, congratulations and thanks for sharing.

turbochop

Post by turbochop » Thu Mar 29, 2012 11:45 pm

That is a really good painting, I like it a lot. Just one thing bothers me about it; Rabbits don't have canine teeth. Unless he's a vampire rabbit or something :P

MrOtton

Post by MrOtton » Fri Mar 30, 2012 5:42 pm

adwuga

Post by adwuga » Sat Mar 31, 2012 12:57 am

So, I was thinking we could call all of this screenshot art something shorter, like shart. Here is some:

ShinyGem

Post by ShinyGem » Thu Apr 05, 2012 8:10 am

SO, hey people, it's been a while! I still don't have the time to draw more stuff, but I have a couple from times back that I didn't get to post.

This is the (censored) version of a cat priestess/cultist of sorts, doing... cultist-ish ritualistic things under the night stars.

Clothy Kitty
ClothyKitty1.png
And this one, which was supposed to be a wounded rabbit scout of sorts, sending a message, a warning perhaps, to someone or something through his pet swan... Like 'Go Feathery, warn the others before it's too late!' sort of deal.

Message Bunny (Not Massage! >:o)
MessageBunny.png
Anyway, they weren't very great and the second one is mostly unfinished aside from the swan, but here we go.

Korban3

Post by Korban3 » Thu Apr 05, 2012 10:52 pm

SHINYGEM! You're not dead! I missed you a bunch! Hopefully you can post a bit more, you're art is awesome. Nice cat character. Looks really good ;D And the second one is pretty cool too!

I did some fanart today too! I'm installing LOTRO, just for the playable instuments, and I'm running at about 150 Kbs average. Needed to kill time. (When I have this done downloading, anyone here can hit me up and we can all go play those instruments. I can jazz improv, on a real trombone at least :D)

http://korban3.deviantart.com/art/Rabbi ... -294366954
http://www.furaffinity.net/view/7724498/
This fanart thread has been kind of dry recently, so while I'm not doing Dominance concept art, but still arting, I might do some OG fanart.

ShinyGem

Post by ShinyGem » Fri Apr 06, 2012 2:59 pm

@Korban Dead, me? NEVAH. Heh, anyway, I'll try to draw and post more again. I need to learn how to show the feeling of motion on my drawings, like yours.

I'll try making them more Overgrowthy (more actiony/bloody) while I'm at it, I'll TRY. I'm not prone to drawing hurt animals and such. =x

Korban3

Post by Korban3 » Fri Apr 06, 2012 3:40 pm

Whoo!
Thanks. I think that feeling of motion comes from using poses that our minds connect to an action. The pose I used is good, but I actually ignored almost every detail of anatomy that I normally take into account and it still feels ok. So it's hard to capture motion in a pose of a guy holding a sandwich, but if you draw him with his mouth open wide and the sandwich up by his mouth then it conveys more of an action.
You don't have to change your art either. Some of the stuff I've posted here isn't even Overgrowth related :D

MrOtton

Post by MrOtton » Sun Apr 08, 2012 12:46 pm

ShinyGem

Post by ShinyGem » Sun Apr 08, 2012 5:45 pm

Hey, hey. =)

This one isn't half way done yet, but I thought I'd post for criticism and such-ness, elephant man, drumming, with an atlatl as drumstick (which I'll improve to look more functional don wory).

Elephantman
Elephantman.png
Oh, please do tell if you guys want me to resize my images... I've noticed I forgot to do that for some (so they are 3k by 3k O_O )

Korban3

Post by Korban3 » Sun Apr 08, 2012 7:33 pm

Noe, keep them huge. Hi-res looks better. But they use up more bandwidth. If you have a DeviantArt, post them there and then use the [img] tag to place them, if you aren't already. It's a bit easier on Wolfire's bandwidth.
The elephant man is cool. You're art quality has really boosted since you stopped posting here. Coincedence? I think so.
And you don't honestly have to censor you images, looking back on bumer6's thread and your cat image. I'd put it in a spoiler tag denoting "Some mature content" but otherwise it's fine. Were all big kids, here, I think.

Silverfish

Post by Silverfish » Mon Apr 09, 2012 4:09 am

We should try to have as little mature content as possible on a public forum that people under the age of 18 can easily access. Also, I don't want to have to manually censor any images for the fan art watch.

Korban3

Post by Korban3 » Tue Apr 10, 2012 12:08 am

Haha, well Jeff can put a webcam scanner feature in for spoiler tags labeled mature that you take whatever ID your country offers and processes it, determining whether or not you should be able to see it :P
Yeah, forgot about the fan art watch. So, do whatever the hell you want. You're the damn artist.
I SWERREd CUz thIS FORUM nO HazZ KIDS RiTE?