Really?!

Anything related to Wolfire Games and/or its products
Deityfierezy

Really?!

Post by Deityfierezy » Mon Feb 13, 2017 9:42 pm

Today I bought Overgrowth at full price (29.99) from the official page, that lead you to buy it from humble bundle.
Now I see the freedom bundle, you get very good games with it, like stardew valley, subnautica, super meat boy, and other games and books, and one of the games you get in the bundle is Overgrowth, all of this at the cost of 30 dollars.
Thank you very much Humble Bundle.

Well not all is bad, at least I gave the money to Wolfire.

Wathever, great game and sorry for my english.

EPR89

Re: Really?!

Post by EPR89 » Tue Feb 14, 2017 1:23 pm

Get a refund, then buy the bundle?

Deityfierezy

Post by Deityfierezy » Wed Feb 15, 2017 3:29 am

I alredy activate the steam Keys, I asked humble bundle if they could do something about it, idk like maybe they can give me the bundle, obviously the overgrowth keys would stay the same, no respone until now, they look like some good guys. who knows, if the friday I dont get any response I will try a refund.

sorry for my english

merlyn

Post by merlyn » Wed Feb 15, 2017 4:40 am

Deityfierezy wrote:I alredy activate the steam Keys, I asked humble bundle if they could do something about it, idk like maybe they can give me the bundle, obviously the overgrowth keys would stay the same, no respone until now, they look like some good guys. who knows, if the friday I dont get any response I will try a refund.

sorry for my english
The longer you wait on the bundle, the more likely some of the games are going to be sold out. Some have sold out already.