Preorder Overgrowth!

Anything related to Wolfire Games and/or its products
nateguy09
Posts: 1
Joined: Sun Feb 10, 2013 11:18 pm

Re: Preorder Overgrowth!

Post by nateguy09 » Mon Feb 11, 2013 11:21 pm

I've already pre-ordered overgrowth, but I don't have access to the pre-order forum QQ

User avatar
Constance
Overgrowth Modder Deluxe
Posts: 2392
Joined: Sat Mar 17, 2012 2:05 pm
Contact:

Re: Preorder Overgrowth!

Post by Constance » Mon Feb 11, 2013 11:41 pm

nateguy09 wrote:I've already pre-ordered overgrowth, but I don't have access to the pre-order forum QQ
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=16422

JDEzekude
Posts: 1
Joined: Sun Mar 03, 2013 6:39 pm

Overgrowth First Impressions

Post by JDEzekude » Sun Mar 03, 2013 6:48 pm

I've been playing the most recent alpha of this game for a few hours. And, I must be honest with you; I've never played a game like this before.

Most games with combat (e.g. Virtua Fighter, Devil May Cry, Skullgirls, etc.) use different buttons for different attacks and often rely on using button combinations to perform various techniques.

But this game feels like a true test of one's reflexes. It mostly relies on the timing and anticipation of the player. In other words, the player must know when to attack, when to block and when to dodge just by simply clicking and/or tapping the movement keys.
Last edited by JDEzekude on Sun Mar 03, 2013 7:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Constance
Overgrowth Modder Deluxe
Posts: 2392
Joined: Sat Mar 17, 2012 2:05 pm
Contact:

Re: Overgrowth First Impressions

Post by Constance » Sun Mar 03, 2013 8:14 pm

JDEzekude wrote:I've been playing the most recent alpha of this game for a few hours. And, I must be honest with you; I've never played a game like this before.

Most games with combat (e.g. Virtua Fighter, Devil May Cry, Skullgirls, etc.) use different buttons for different attacks and often rely on using button combinations to perform various techniques.

But this game feels like a true test of one's reflexes. It mostly relies on the timing and anticipation of the player. In other words, the player must know when to attack, when to block and when to dodge just by simply clicking and/or tapping the movement keys.
This is the best summary for Overgrowth I've seen so far.

wbtimber
Posts: 3
Joined: Fri Jul 20, 2012 6:03 am

Re: Preorder Overgrowth!

Post by wbtimber » Wed Mar 13, 2013 10:09 am

Anton wrote:
DBCreeper wrote:I PREORDERED AND DIDNT GET THE ACSESS TO THE FORUM!!!!! :evil:
Here is a tutorial on how you can authorize your account to get access to the forum: viewtopic.php?f=2&t=16422
Triver wrote:I'm planning to pre-purchase Overgrowth but I wonder, is Receiver still included in this purchase or do I have to seperately purchase Receiver?

And if its still possible to get Receiver when one pre-purchases Overgrowth then how long is that offer available?
We are planning to make Receiver available to pre-orderers for the foreseeable future.
So that means that when i ordered overgrowth before reciever i wont get reciever?

User avatar
Glabbit
Posts: 4917
Joined: Sun Feb 06, 2005 8:38 am
Location: A mile away, with your shoes!

Re: Preorder Overgrowth!

Post by Glabbit » Wed Mar 13, 2013 10:54 am

wbtimber wrote:So that means that when i ordered overgrowth before reciever i wont get reciever?
In that case you should already have access to it, either on your humblebundle page, or through the preorder forum

User avatar
Constance
Overgrowth Modder Deluxe
Posts: 2392
Joined: Sat Mar 17, 2012 2:05 pm
Contact:

Re: Preorder Overgrowth!

Post by Constance » Thu Mar 14, 2013 10:35 am

So has any reasons appeared as to why there was a copy of this thread?

MrAznDubstep
Posts: 2
Joined: Thu Aug 23, 2012 3:20 am

Re: Preorder Overgrowth!

Post by MrAznDubstep » Thu Mar 14, 2013 4:08 pm

I already got overgrowth but then i uninstalled it, how do i re-download it?

User avatar
EPR89
Posts: 1845
Joined: Mon Oct 15, 2012 8:57 am
Location: Germany

Re: Preorder Overgrowth!

Post by EPR89 » Thu Mar 14, 2013 7:01 pm

MrAznDubstep wrote:I already got overgrowth but then i uninstalled it, how do i re-download it?
Either from your Humble Store page (the link is in the e-mail with your SPF key) or from the thread.
Everytime a new Alpha is released one of these threads is created as a form of documentation, discussion and a way to go back to earlier versions. And, of course, to provide download links.

You can even use the SUMLauncher to install the game again.

YukiTheFox
Posts: 1
Joined: Tue Mar 19, 2013 1:40 pm

Re: Preorder Overgrowth!

Post by YukiTheFox » Tue Mar 19, 2013 2:05 pm

I've been looking at this game for a while now and decided to buy it, however when I ran the file an error occurred telling me to contact the software publisher and tell them that I am a x86 (32-bit) version of the program.

cody931
Posts: 1
Joined: Fri Mar 22, 2013 10:10 pm

Re: Preorder Overgrowth!

Post by cody931 » Fri Mar 22, 2013 10:22 pm

I pre-ordered and still cant access the download =/

User avatar
EPR89
Posts: 1845
Joined: Mon Oct 15, 2012 8:57 am
Location: Germany

Re: Preorder Overgrowth!

Post by EPR89 » Sat Mar 23, 2013 9:00 am

cody931 wrote:I pre-ordered and still cant access the download =/
Not sure what you mean by that. The download link is on your Humble Store page. The link to that page ha been sent to you with your SPF key.
Alternatively you can download from here or by using the SUMLauncher.

ColinDJPat
Posts: 1
Joined: Sat Mar 23, 2013 8:42 pm

Re: Preorder Overgrowth!

Post by ColinDJPat » Sat Mar 23, 2013 9:02 pm

Very confused. My friend got me this as a gift but I don't know where to put the alpha code I got when I clicked the link. Can somebody give me directions? It would really help.

User avatar
EPR89
Posts: 1845
Joined: Mon Oct 15, 2012 8:57 am
Location: Germany

Re: Preorder Overgrowth!

Post by EPR89 » Sat Mar 23, 2013 9:13 pm

ColinDJPat wrote:Very confused. My friend got me this as a gift but I don't know where to put the alpha code I got when I clicked the link. Can somebody give me directions? It would really help.
Your account is already registered as a preorderer. So you don't need to put that code anywhere unless you want to use the SUMLauncher (hint: you absolutely do want to use the SUMLauncher). Keep the email, though. Save it somewhere, just to b sure. In case anything happens to your account you will be able to use it as validation.

sourwolffire
Posts: 1
Joined: Thu Apr 18, 2013 10:44 am

Re: Preorder Overgrowth!

Post by sourwolffire » Thu Apr 18, 2013 11:05 am

Is there anyway to redowload Overgrowth? I pre-ordered OverGrowth and downloaded it on a different computer and i just got a new gaming computer so is there anyway to redowload it?

Post Reply