Overgrowth: Family Sharing and Workshop Mods

Anything related to Wolfire Games and/or its products
DeltaWulfe

Overgrowth: Family Sharing and Workshop Mods

Post by DeltaWulfe » Wed May 17, 2017 11:22 pm

Hello!

I started playing Overgrowth a few months ago-ish, but I'm playing it through family sharing. Correct me if I'm wrong (It's quite possible that I am), but I believe there was a public release of the workshop to everyone.

But for whatever reason, I seem to be unable to find any sort of workshop mods anywhere on steam. The link provided in the update on steam was, I think, supposed to take me to the workshop mods, but instead it took me to the community page for the game.

Help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

halzoid
Location: Somewhere within the Universe... Might take a while to find me though.

Re: Overgrowth: Family Sharing and Workshop Mods

Post by halzoid » Thu May 18, 2017 8:44 am

Workshop is open, not sure how Steam handles Workshop for Overgrowth as it seems like it's now been opened for players who have the game on their library, not sure if having it on family share changes that.

The Workshop is only accessible from the Community page too, not the library page.

DeltaWulfe

Re: Overgrowth: Family Sharing and Workshop Mods

Post by DeltaWulfe » Thu May 18, 2017 10:56 am

Thanks for replying!

Well, when I go to the community page, all of the tabs at the top are there except for the workshop. I think it's just that I don't actually own it. Oh, well.

I'll see if the owner of the game can access the steam workshop, and if they can, then I'll just wait until the next time I've got thirty bucks and buy it myself, I guess.