Yet another interview!

Anything related to Wolfire Games and/or its products
Alex Denning

Yet another interview!

Post by Alex Denning » Tue Dec 30, 2008 4:59 pm

This time its with John, here: http://nometet.com/interviews/overgrowth-interview/

A couple of weeks ago we spoke to John about Wolfire, Overgrowth and game development in general.

There are a couple of bits in there I don't think have been officially announced yet...

Chainsaw man

Re: Yet another interview!

Post by Chainsaw man » Wed Dec 31, 2008 12:44 am

Nice...
John Graham wrote:Overgrowth is a 3D action adventure game with brutal and intuitive melee combat. It is a world of wolves, rabbits, rats and cats that use paws, claws and medieval weaponry to engage each other in battle.
Hmm... I dont know, but this reminds me of the feeling I got when I tred to explaine wargaming to my drinking buddys; I felt like a geek, they admit I sounded geeky.
Although the rest of the interview was good, this part sounded... mmmh... it sounds like, umm... I dont know how to put it... :?

invertin

Post by invertin » Wed Dec 31, 2008 8:43 pm

Nothing wrong with geekiness. It's dorkiness you want to avoid. (OH MAH GOD I'M SO LOOKING FORWARD TO FRENCH CLASS HURR. Unless french class in your school is actually good and fun instead of BORING AS HELL.)

Count Roland

Post by Count Roland » Thu Jan 01, 2009 6:50 am

hahah at my school unfortunately we never had a chance to take any foreign language classes. you're lucky you've got one, also in my experience, usually classes themselves aren't boring it's the teachers.

invertin

Post by invertin » Thu Jan 01, 2009 11:37 am

There's only two french teachers in our entire school. One is incredibly boring and the other has no metaphorical spine, so she keeps letting us do whatever we want while sitting back and telling us to be quiet so quietly that we can't hear her.

But this is off-topic.

All these interviews are good publicity apparantly. Great!

Zaphon

Post by Zaphon » Mon Jan 05, 2009 5:02 pm

Great interview! There was some concept art I hadn't seen before too. Good stuff!