Blocking in OG

Anything related to Wolfire Games and/or its products
Wilbefast
Location: In a sealed box shielded against environmentally induced quantum decoherence

Re: Blocking in OG

Post by Wilbefast » Sun Jan 17, 2010 3:00 am

Say you don't need no diamond ring and I'll be satisfied
Tell me that you want the kind of thing that money just can't buy
I don't care too much for money, money can't buy me love!

Endoperez

Post by Endoperez » Sun Jan 17, 2010 6:16 am

Armored Wolf, If you check his posts, he hasn't posted in the SPF. If he's going to give some money to Wolfire, wouldn't and shouldn't he order Overgrowth first? 20 bucks isn't a lot, but that doesn't mean everyone has it just lying around.

Armored Wolf

Post by Armored Wolf » Mon Jan 18, 2010 8:21 am

Endoperez wrote:Armored Wolf, If you check his posts, he hasn't posted in the SPF. If he's going to give some money to Wolfire, wouldn't and shouldn't he order Overgrowth first? 20 bucks isn't a lot, but that doesn't mean everyone has it just lying around.
A more foolproof way to see if he has preordered is to go to the Usergroup "preorders" or whatever it's called. Fournine has preordered but has not posted in the SPF once.

And I realize that everybody doesn't have 20 bucks to spend on a rabbit ninja game, but on the Internet I try to avoid referencing the real world. :D

Sartan

Post by Sartan » Mon Jan 18, 2010 10:16 am

Armored_Wolf wrote:For crying out loud, show a little love for Jeff John Philip and Aubrey!
You seem to be forgetting someone, sugar. Try real hard.

Armored Wolf

Post by Armored Wolf » Mon Jan 18, 2010 2:57 pm

Sartan wrote:
Armored_Wolf wrote:For crying out loud, show a little love for Jeff John Philip and Aubrey!
You seem to be forgetting someone, sugar. Try real hard.
Ha ha, nice catch. I meant to leave out Philip because he is no longer with the team and put in David. Looks like I typ'dohed.