Renegade_Turner Schools the Wolfire Forums on Semantics

Anything related to Wolfire Games and/or its products
Freshbite

Re: Disgusted

Post by Freshbite » Thu Apr 15, 2010 2:44 pm

I think Armored Wolf is quite satisfied with all this attention.
And yes, Green Days is rather disturbing indeed.

Sandurz

Post by Sandurz » Thu Apr 15, 2010 5:59 pm

Freshbite wrote:
Grayswandir wrote:Fruits Basket. Kyo Sohma, I believe.
That's actually wrong. =]
The anime is actually called Midori no Hibi (Green Days).

... and it's fairly odd.
Haha, yesss. I didn't call it on the forums, but I did in my head. Oh wait, is that a bad thing?

/otakuness

Assaultman67

Post by Assaultman67 » Fri Apr 16, 2010 12:28 am

I just watched all 13 episodes ...

Shit man :?

I really dislike the cyclical plots ... you know ... the ones that put the story right back to how things were in the beginning ... its sorta as bad as "everything was a dream" trick writers sometimes do ...

Edit: just realized my reaction was the same before and after i watched the series :lol:

Noz

Post by Noz » Fri Apr 16, 2010 4:37 pm

Armored Wolf: Don't you have something better to do than be a jerk on these forums? And can you please stop being so immature? I have news for you, real men don't whine. So just leave the library and go home.

Noz

Post by Noz » Fri Apr 16, 2010 4:42 pm

Wilbefast wrote:I actually don't know what the problem is - what annoys people so much about him? Raneman I can understand, but Armoured Wolf?
Well, he's ripping on the Wolfire team for doing something that they said they might do. He's also correcting people's spelling rather than posing any real arguments. Oh yeah, he acts like he's better than you and I, and acts incredibly immature. He also goes to the trouble of telling people they suck, all the time and all over the forums.

Would you like any more reasons?

Freshbite

Post by Freshbite » Fri Apr 16, 2010 6:30 pm

^ Seconded.

Blorx
NOT A FRIGGIN PROGRAMMER

Post by Blorx » Fri Apr 16, 2010 7:07 pm

Noz wrote: Well, he's ripping on the Wolfire team for doing something that they said they might do. He's also correcting people's spelling rather than posing any real arguments. Oh yeah, he acts like he's better than you and I, and acts incredibly immature. He also goes to the trouble of telling people they suck, all the time and all over the forums.

...yeah, I couldn't come up with anything, so I'll just third it.

Assaultman67

Post by Assaultman67 » Fri Apr 16, 2010 11:24 pm

Noz wrote:
Wilbefast wrote:... He's also correcting people's spelling rather than posing any real arguments. Oh yeah, he acts like he's better than you and I, and acts incredibly immature. He also goes to the trouble of telling people they suck, all the time and all over the forums.

Hah ... I get it ... that exact same description could be given to Ren!

:P ...

Sandurz

Post by Sandurz » Fri Apr 16, 2010 11:44 pm

Not really, because he amuses people while he's doing it. Usually the one he's ripping on as well.

Renegade_Turner
Gramps

Post by Renegade_Turner » Sat Apr 17, 2010 7:50 am

Assaultman67 wrote:
Noz wrote:
Wilbefast wrote:... He's also correcting people's spelling rather than posing any real arguments. Oh yeah, he acts like he's better than you and I, and acts incredibly immature. He also goes to the trouble of telling people they suck, all the time and all over the forums.

Hah ... I get it ... that exact same description could be given to Ren!
Lol. You quoted Wilbefast as saying what Noz said. How did that happen?

The difference is I don't act like I'm better than "you and I", it's just a matter of fact. Armored Wolf is like a rabbit trying to pretend it's a wolf. It can wear a costume and fool the retarded animals, but the other wolves will still rip out its jugular. That's a good metaphor for what I do to him every time he posts.

Also, I stopped using spelling corrections as trollbait when I was about 15. Unless someone else is trying to do it themselves, and failing miserably.

Also, I only tell certain deserving people that they suck.

Really you could say Armored Wolf was just trying to pretend he's like me and failing miserably.

Aspen

Post by Aspen » Sat Apr 17, 2010 11:14 am

Then again, could anyone really succeed with such a lofty goal?

Lord_of_Sausage

Post by Lord_of_Sausage » Sat Apr 17, 2010 2:41 pm

Can we please lock this thread already? I got a feeling this just leads to a flamewar, and i think the message has been delivered. If not:

Just make thoose studio tours, will you? Please?

Blorx
NOT A FRIGGIN PROGRAMMER

Post by Blorx » Sat Apr 17, 2010 2:43 pm

This thread = whining about arbitrary things...really guys? :?

Assaultman67

Post by Assaultman67 » Sat Apr 17, 2010 3:04 pm

Renegade_Turner wrote:Lol. You quoted Wilbefast as saying what Noz said. How did that happen?
It was a series of spelling errors ... Yes, im that bad at spelling ... please note that you cannot disprove or prove that ... so you will have to take my word ...
Renegade_Turner wrote:Also, I stopped using spelling corrections as trollbait when I was about 15. Unless someone else is trying to do it themselves, and failing miserably.
:P

Renegade_Turner wrote:The difference is I don't act like I'm better than "you and I", it's just a matter of fact. Armored Wolf is like a rabbit trying to pretend it's a wolf. It can wear a costume and fool the retarded animals, but the other wolves will still rip out its jugular. That's a good metaphor for what I do to him every time he posts.
Renegade_Turner wrote:Also, I only tell certain deserving people that they suck.
Renegade_Turner wrote:Really you could say Armored Wolf was just trying to pretend he's like me and failing miserably.
Now, lets refer to the checklist:

Corrects spelling (Check! (as verified by my irrefutable logic :P ))

Acts better than "You or I" (Check! (This one is undeniable any way you look at it ... whether or not he is truly better than everyone else, he definitely does act as if hes better ... see above post))

Acts incredibly immature (Check! What mature person constantly claims they're better than other people? ... lol)

Goes through the trouble of telling people they suck all the time (Check! ("spastic" anyone?))

Noz

Post by Noz » Sat Apr 17, 2010 4:16 pm

Lord_of_Sausage wrote:Can we please lock this thread already? I got a feeling this just leads to a flamewar...
Where have you been?