After overgrowth?

Anything related to Wolfire Games and/or its products
Jackrabbit

After overgrowth?

Post by Jackrabbit » Sun Sep 26, 2010 3:46 pm

I was wondering this for a while, I wanted to ask the developers of overgrowth a small question: What will you guys do after Overgrowth?
I've been wondering this for a while and I know ofcourse that Overgrowth is far from release since they wanna make it almost perfect, but still, when overgrowth is released will you guys make more games from the engine or make addons for Overgrowth and continue keeping it alive with mods, patches, new moves etc.?
I mean in my eyes the Pheonix engine which you guys use in Overgrowth is just... WOW!! and you guys are actually able to create more fighting(or whatever kind of genre you guys wanna make) games with this engine I assume so would you?
Sorry for the long comment and that I start almost every sentence with " I " :P
What I would prefer is that any new game with the pheonix engine you make would be downloadable in the secret preorder forums, that however does not mean i wouldn't be willing to pay for it though, just think that for the loyal followers who pre-ordered should get your new game(if you make them) for free :lol: jk jk or is it?

Ragdollmaster

Re: After overgrowth?

Post by Ragdollmaster » Tue Sep 28, 2010 4:48 pm

Well, they could make a tertiary addition to the Lugaru series, or they could make a polished/finished version of Black Shades, or they could go in a totally different direction entirely.

Or they could sit back and enjoy what's left of the money they got from the Indie Bundle :D

Freshbite

Post by Freshbite » Tue Sep 28, 2010 4:52 pm

I'm just saying this once... Blueberry Pie.

Mr_FJ

Post by Mr_FJ » Wed Sep 29, 2010 5:56 pm

Minecraft 3D!

Oh wait... Hmm... I got nothing.

Jackrabbit

Post by Jackrabbit » Thu Sep 30, 2010 9:37 am

Cool idea's, especially blueberry pie, i love blueberry pie, they could make a game about that right? :lol:

Ragdollmaster

Post by Ragdollmaster » Thu Sep 30, 2010 6:58 pm

They could also, of course, go back to developing SMALL TANK.