Humble Indie Bundle #2

Anything related to Wolfire Games and/or its products
DJisbored

Re: Humble Indie Bundle #2

Post by DJisbored » Sat Dec 25, 2010 3:10 pm

Radu wrote::lol: these posts are somehow funny

I really like Revenge of the Titans even tho i suck at tower defense games. I like the characters.

Osmos is really...zzzZZZ

Machinarium is really interesting and has really hard puzzles (they are hard for me anyway)

Cortex Command hurts my eyes like a Swiss knife but the ideea is very cool.

And Braid is not my type.
I'm usually pretty good at td games but having to reload and pick up my own money keeps getting me killed I'm not used to it but I still love the game

I actually like osmos trying to figure out the best ways to grow bigger than everything else while constantly trying not to get eaten by everything around you

I like cortex command and it was what I was looking forward to most in this bundle.. but it took like an hour to figure out what they meant for right click (on a mac laptop) eventually I just enabled the two finger clicking again specifically for the game. and oh god how I hate two finger clicking

braid isn't a bad game but it seems more like something I'd play on the internet and beat in half an hour I still haven't played it a whole lot so I'm still checking stuff out but I will admit that I'll spend long periods of time just walking in circles and pressing the replay button then forward at 8 times speed then back at 4 times @_@ pointless fun that's addicting

still haven't checked out machinarium I'll probably play it sometime today but with a lot of family over it's hard to get time alone.. with silence

Radu

Post by Radu » Sat Dec 25, 2010 4:15 pm

I shall drink blood to celebrate the 1.8 million succes.
Who's with me?

Frozencloud

Post by Frozencloud » Sun Dec 26, 2010 6:00 am

Hey guys, bought the bundle as well!

Was just wondering if the games that were included will be updated on our download page? Or do we have to manually go to the game's homepage and download their latest version?

Radu

Post by Radu » Sun Dec 26, 2010 12:02 pm

Well when i visited the Revenge of the Titans site they said that we cand only download the game from the bundle page. So that means we get only updated games on the bundle page.