Possible Lugaru multiplayer types

Anything related to Wolfire Games and/or its products
BunnyWithStick
Gramps, Jr.

Post by BunnyWithStick » Wed May 23, 2007 9:53 pm

Goddammit! My brain is MELTING!

Well, one thing's for sure, they can only have one weapon at a time.

pyros soul

Post by pyros soul » Wed May 23, 2007 10:57 pm

I just had an idea for traps.....RAKES!

That was kinda off topic but w/e

*Zones out again*

Colicedus
forom-muppat-yoda

Post by Colicedus » Thu May 24, 2007 12:55 am

the Phoenix Cup (in tribute of the Phoenix engine):

X amount of time has been given to all players.
you must be the last one with the trophy at the end of the game.
The trophy could be a small Phoenix statue, or a flag, or what ever.
you can no duel weld with it, and it can not be dropped until you die.

respawns: once you are killed you cant respawn until the next game.
Players: 5-20

I also want to ask a Q about one of the other ideas I added here.
Colicedus wrote:Ransack town mode?

The objective is for all players to play the role of Thieves, looters, pillagers and maybe Pirates. You must enter a town, and take as much as you can while not getting stopped by the defenders.

Then you may take slave, rape or kill the women and children
First off, can some one Give me a bit of feed back on the idea?

my next Q is: I remember there was a Discussion about (dare I say, I am not trying to be funny) sex in l2.
But I can not find it. What was D and J final view on this mater?
Would I be able to go in and rape and kill rabbits in l2, and If yes, how bad would it be?

David
Project Leader

Post by David » Fri May 25, 2007 6:01 pm

Violence stuff split here

Renegade_Turner
Gramps

Post by Renegade_Turner » Mon Aug 27, 2007 4:38 pm

I think it would be cool to have a type of multiplayer game called Territories or something along those lines.

Basic premise:

- There are areas/territories, and each team must conquer all territories to win the game.
- All areas in the level begin as neutral areas available for either team to claim.
- Once you have claimed an area, it becomes harder for the enemy to claim it back than if it had been a neutral/free area.
- Every player has a certain respawn time (say 30/60 seconds) so that every player doesn't just instantly reappear to defend their areas. This ensures the game won't be going on for hours with no one winning. If you can manage to kill all the opposing players at the same time you can claim their areas quickly and effeciently, thus winning the game.

doombunny

Post by doombunny » Mon Aug 27, 2007 11:09 pm

this may have been suggested before in this thread (i didn't exactly read all 25 pages), but i would like to see an "Assassination" mode. there would be two teams: defence, and the assassins. the defence team would start out in some kind of a fortress, a castle maybe. the assassin team, which would only have at most 1 or 2 people on it, would start out in a forest or something, far away from the castle. the defence team would start out with an NPC "king" that they would have to guard. the assassin team would then have to sneak through the castle, and kill the king. and since they would be far outnumbered, they would be forced to actually sneak. the defence team would, of course, guard the king. if the assassins kill the king, the assassin team wins. if the defence kills all the assassins, then the defence team wins.

there would also have to be some sort of preventive measure to keep all the guards from just crowding around the king, like maybe the king would start out in a room that would be inaccessible to the guards, or that only a certain amount of guards can be in at one time. also, the defence can't leave the castle.

Sage

Post by Sage » Tue Aug 28, 2007 12:49 am

I have an idea

something similar to a platformer, or those concjump maps from TFC
You have lots of levels where you need to use a combination of different techniques in order to get to the next part of the level.

hmm.

Even better

water balloon fight

muahaha