Phoenix Engine 9-30-05 More Weapons

Anything related to Wolfire Games and/or its products
BunnyWithStick
Gramps, Jr.

Post by BunnyWithStick » Tue Jun 05, 2007 4:29 pm

Blorx wrote:EDIT: just thought of this, maybe there should be a deleted scene where Turner's beating people up while some other rabbits and/or wolves play Queen's all-famous "We Will Rock You"...kinda like a spoof music video maybe :D
Especially if you're fighting some kind of rock golems throwing rocks everywhere and messing up the stage a bit in the process, too. :lol:

Colicedus
forom-muppat-yoda

Post by Colicedus » Wed Jun 06, 2007 2:48 am

Blorx wrote:EDIT: just thought of this, maybe there should be a deleted scene where Turner's beating people up while some other rabbits and/or wolves play Queen's all-famous "We Will Rock You"...kinda like a spoof music video maybe :D
You saw the Lugaru music video didn't you?
That Rocked some shit! :twisted:

Count Roland

Post by Count Roland » Wed Oct 24, 2007 11:36 pm

My favorites would definitely have to be the falcata and the shamshir
mainly because they're wonderful weapons in real life but also because of the way I expect them to perform in the game

(I know this is really off topic if what you guys were talking about is on topic, but I don't care)

EDIT: will there be a gladius?

TexasTitan

Post by TexasTitan » Sun Jun 29, 2008 10:04 am

Count Roland wrote:My favorites would definitely have to be the falcata and the shamshir
mainly because they're wonderful weapons in real life but also because of the way I expect them to perform in the game

(I know this is really off topic if what you guys were talking about is on topic, but I don't care)

EDIT: will there be a gladius?
Gladius is #2 from appearances.