Anything related to Wolfire Games and/or its products
Gwymold
Can I have a title?

Post by Gwymold » Sat Mar 27, 2004 10:32 am

*coughs slightly*

You mean you agree with /me/. 8)

excalibur
are we there yet?
Location: Somewhere on earth... If you look long enough you will find me. Might take a while

Post by excalibur » Sun Mar 28, 2004 11:07 am

Yes i agree with you but also with zippy for sweet snapshots and videos.

Gwymold
Can I have a title?

Post by Gwymold » Sun Mar 28, 2004 11:17 am

O. Mesa donot think bery well, methinks.

Malcon

David Rocks

Post by Malcon » Tue Oct 26, 2004 1:04 am

I think your games are really cool david. You should make that ninja game some time when you're not as busy.

TheMaximillian

Post by TheMaximillian » Tue Oct 26, 2004 10:04 pm

Lugaruman100 wrote:
Jeff wrote:David is not really too busy (as you might have guessed, school is not much of a challenge for him,) although time spent on the forum is time he could spend coding. I'm trying to lessen his load so he can finish Lugaru. :)

I am really his twin!
I don't get the whole twin thing because I don't you if you are his twin.

But I know david is trying to finish Lugaru. Hopfuly he will add new levels into the full version of the game.
David and Jeff are fraternal twins. If their corresponding wardrobes haven't changed since middle school and stand as any indication, I'd call David the evil one. While their coding skills and playstyles differ, they have similar taste in computer games. Wolfire Software (named after their dog) was formed by David to give a sense of cohesion to David's various projects, and Jeff pitches in from time to time to help with coding and other tasks.

hdlsa
fruit salad

Post by hdlsa » Wed Oct 27, 2004 2:29 pm

TheMaximillian wrote:
Lugaruman100 wrote:
Jeff wrote:David is not really too busy (as you might have guessed, school is not much of a challenge for him,) although time spent on the forum is time he could spend coding. I'm trying to lessen his load so he can finish Lugaru. :)

I am really his twin!
I don't get the whole twin thing because I don't you if you are his twin.

But I know david is trying to finish Lugaru. Hopfuly he will add new levels into the full version of the game.
David and Jeff are fraternal twins. If their corresponding wardrobes haven't changed since middle school and stand as any indication, I'd call David the evil one. While their coding skills and playstyles differ, they have similar taste in computer games. Wolfire Software (named after their dog) was formed by David to give a sense of cohesion to David's various projects, and Jeff pitches in from time to time to help with coding and other tasks.
How do you know that?

Viking Zippy
Wooter

Post by Viking Zippy » Wed Oct 27, 2004 4:12 pm

hdlsa wrote:
TheMaximillian wrote:
Lugaruman100 wrote: I don't get the whole twin thing because I don't you if you are his twin.

How do you know that?
There are many possible answers to that question. Parent is just about out of the question. Disembodied voice is as well. Real-life friend is possible. CIA spook is possible as well.

Speaking of which, what defines an identical twin? I never really thought about the fraternal / identical part until I read a review of The Boondock Saints on IMDB ....

TheMerovingian

Post by TheMerovingian » Thu Nov 11, 2004 11:47 am

Identical twins means they look the same. Basically. Fraternal twins means they were born on the same day, or from the same egg - but they do not look the same.

It's more complicated than that but yeah, this should answer your question.

I think fraternal twins are born if the egg split before it was fertilized, and identical twins are born if the egg split after it was fertilized.

zip
lugaruguru

Post by zip » Fri Nov 12, 2004 12:17 pm

There are 3 kinds of twins I think...
Born on same day, different eggs.
Born on same day, look the same, same egg.
Born on same day, don't look the same, same egg.

Viking Zippy
Wooter

Post by Viking Zippy » Fri Nov 12, 2004 12:52 pm

zip wrote:There are 3 kinds of twins I think...
Born on same day, different eggs.
Born on same day, look the same, same egg.
Born on same day, don't look the same, same egg.
Can you name the names of those? :P

zip
lugaruguru

Post by zip » Fri Nov 12, 2004 2:22 pm

Fraternal, Identical, and also Fraternal.. I think.
Does this topic serve a purpose anymore?

Santa124
captain of the short bus

Post by Santa124 » Sat Nov 13, 2004 10:53 am

Im a fraternal twin!