Nuky
Plutonium Handler

Post by Nuky » Tue May 23, 2006 2:43 pm

It is indeed a copy.
Must not be a healthy thing for the game engine to have so much land? ;P

Renegade_Turner
Gramps

Post by Renegade_Turner » Thu May 25, 2006 12:18 pm

»StaffShock« wrote:Also, another quest for the Lugaru enthusiast: Kill him! (Yes, I know he's dead. Be creative.:D)
Ah, yes. Hit Shift + I. I was messing around trying to kill him, and then I got an idea and just hit Shift + I, which consequently resulted in his body exploding and Turner's body ending up about 50 metres away.

»StaffShock«

Post by »StaffShock« » Thu May 25, 2006 3:36 pm

o_O

Didn't think of that... It's not what I meant, though. Try doing it without using the shift+i or i command. Setting him on fire or crushing him by putting an object on him doesn't count either. Deleting also doesn't count. <_<

I'll give you a clue: Enemies can't do what it takes to kill him.

Nuky
Plutonium Handler

Post by Nuky » Fri May 26, 2006 10:54 am

You mean... throw knife? :P

Renegade_Turner
Gramps

Post by Renegade_Turner » Mon May 29, 2006 8:58 am

Anyone else have any quests they want to share?
Try to make it actually seem like a proper quest by relating it with sensational language.

pyros soul

Post by pyros soul » Wed May 31, 2006 7:48 am

Even though this has been posted, it's just my little discovery I love to brag about:

One must defeat the Alpha Wolf, and right before he dies, stick your sword right into him (stabbing him repeatedly will not count)

Zantalos
The Postman

Post by Zantalos » Thu Jun 01, 2006 5:25 pm

Ok I just tried this and nothing happened. Is something special suppose to happen?

pyros soul

Post by pyros soul » Thu Jun 01, 2006 5:52 pm

Maybe "throwing swords?!Help!!!!" will jog your memory.

Here is proof that is happens (yes, i pressed "J" a few times)

Zantalos
The Postman

Post by Zantalos » Thu Jun 01, 2006 6:33 pm

Ok, I get it. I thought you meant stick your sword in him, only once. Not try to impale him, I was thinking something would happen when you stabbed him. I'll post one really soon.

Oh yeah, I use 'X' to switch my weapon. I switch it to a dagger, throw, then switch it back to a sword (while it flies towards the enemy) and he gets impaled.

Zantalos
The Postman

Post by Zantalos » Thu Jun 01, 2006 7:24 pm

Mess With Their Minds:

Go ahead and start a fight with the enemy. Come unarmed and make sure your opponent is equiped with a knife. If he doesn't have one, make sure he gets one. Continue to beat him up till he hits the ground, but do not kill him nor knock him out. Go to his slightly dazed body and gently take his weapon away from him. When he quickly regains balance, take notice of his fighting style.
What happens is... interesting.

Acrolek

Post by Acrolek » Fri Jun 02, 2006 2:01 am

about the 'bug' when some one was able to get back to lvl 1 in the orig campgain, i have discovered that you can run into it on lvl 20 (i think, the one with the three wolves) and challenge 11. In both i was doing a attack wolf and run away. stop, attack run. and i got to the point where he died and my map was completely blank except for his body and me. After running around trying to find my way back, i ran into the back side of the big tower thing. And upon further inspection i found the rest of the village, sadly no NPCs were there.

After that i had to quit the level because i could not find my way back, but i did find the spot that looks really familiar to the first level where you get a knife, with that lone rabbit.

-Acrolek

pyros soul

Post by pyros soul » Fri Jun 02, 2006 7:37 pm

OH! I just noticed this the other day:

In the Redwall book series, their is a character named Basil. He is in the Lugaru Campain. Find him and..... just do it.

Zantalos
The Postman

Post by Zantalos » Sat Jun 17, 2006 4:36 pm

pyros soul wrote:OH! I just noticed this the other day:

In the Redwall book series, their is a character named Basil. He is in the Lugaru Campain. Find him and..... just do it.
Is it coincidence that he's from the Redwall series? I've never read them myself but, how about Fiver being from Watership Down?
Although, I've never read or watched Watership Down either.

As for the other bug, taking an opponent's weapon without rolling will make him think he still has the weapon equipped. Apparently it works with all weapons because, I've made myself get slashed by a sword even though the enemy didn't have one equipped, he even blocks weapons hith his "air weapon."

Staffshock, is your thing an actual thing we can do? What do you mean by killing him after he's dead? I think I give up, can you just tell us now? Or give us a lot more hints?