Serial Troubleshoot

The place to discuss all things Lugaru.
shadow717

Re: Serial Troubleshoot

Post by shadow717 » Tue May 05, 2009 2:09 pm

That was Nuky I think. Or hazel maybe. Probably hazel trying to irritate me.

Lotus Wolf

Post by Lotus Wolf » Tue May 05, 2009 3:42 pm

that's actually pretty likely, as he was using a proxy and was overly inconsistent.

Devilsclub

Post by Devilsclub » Wed May 06, 2009 8:06 am

i always come as Devilsclub in the irc.

Jeff
Evil Twin

Post by Jeff » Wed May 06, 2009 1:38 pm

Devilsclub is not Hazel and doesn't use proxies. Sometimes he is annoying, but he's working on it.

shadow717

Post by shadow717 » Wed May 06, 2009 1:44 pm

Thanks for clearing that up Jeff.

Lotus Wolf

Post by Lotus Wolf » Wed May 06, 2009 8:51 pm

alright I'll believe jeff, as i only heard that from someone, and didn't actually see him.

Ac30

Post by Ac30 » Wed May 06, 2009 10:22 pm

I must have missed something important. Why does everyone hate Devilsclub?

Lotus Wolf

Post by Lotus Wolf » Thu May 07, 2009 12:04 am

You know... That's a good question. Personally, I don't hate him, he just irritates me. Which also irritates me because very few people can do that... And half the time I'm not sure why I'm getting irritated with him... So I get irritated with him and down-talk him a lot. Everyone else might hate him for other reasons, but I really don't have a very good reason... He simply annoys me, but that may not be entirely his fault, unless of course he is trying to annoy me, in which case I would have a good reason to dislike him... *stops rambling*

Alright, Devilsclub: I apologize for being a jerk, if you really are doing your best, then I shouldn't put you down.

Count Roland

Post by Count Roland » Thu May 07, 2009 12:10 am

I don't hate him, I respect him, cause really, it seems like everyone hates him, they all get irritated, criticize his work even if they're not trying their hand at anything, and he doesn't change his course at all. gotta respect that.

Devilsclub

Post by Devilsclub » Thu May 07, 2009 4:13 am

Lotus Wolf wrote:Alright, Devilsclub: I apologize for being a jerk, if you really are doing your best, then I shouldn't put you down.
Lotus Wolf your not a jerk.I am not annoying either.

Lotus Wolf

Post by Lotus Wolf » Thu May 07, 2009 11:14 am

I've been thinking about it for a while, and all I really do is put you down about everything... If you are doing your best, then I agree with Roland, I guess I respect you for that.

(That apology probably seemed to come out of nowhere, but it's been a bit overdue, I believe.)

shadow717

Post by shadow717 » Thu May 07, 2009 2:25 pm

Devilsclub I'm sorry. You are annoying most of the time, although I shouldn't be bashing on you the way I do. I've kind of figured out what made me hate you by the way: your skins. Their quality really annoyed me, and that made me hate you. That and your spam, horrible grammar, and some of the things you say you do. I'm sorry though, and I feel bad about some of the things I've said to you. Can you please stop posting about how you use bots/cheat engines though, and please stop using so many smileys in your posts, and I wouldn't have an issue with you at all.

Lotus Wolf

Post by Lotus Wolf » Thu May 07, 2009 5:31 pm

^
|

Perfect example of a two-sided apology. XD

Count Roland

Post by Count Roland » Thu May 07, 2009 11:30 pm

Devilsclub wrote:
Lotus Wolf wrote:Alright, Devilsclub: I apologize for being a jerk, if you really are doing your best, then I shouldn't put you down.
Lotus Wolf your not a jerk.I am not annoying either.
well really that's a matter of opinion that last part, you don't annoy you certainly, and you don't annoy some of us, but some others of us do get annoyed for one reason or another, and therefore to them you are annoying.

Devilsclub

Post by Devilsclub » Fri May 08, 2009 5:37 am

shadow717 wrote:Devilsclub I'm sorry. You are annoying most of the time, although I shouldn't be bashing on you the way I do. I've kind of figured out what made me hate you by the way: your skins. Their quality really annoyed me, and that made me hate you. That and your spam, horrible grammar, and some of the things you say you do. I'm sorry though, and I feel bad about some of the things I've said to you. Can you please stop posting about how you use bots/cheat engines though, and please stop using so many smileys in your posts, and I wouldn't have an issue with you at all.
Ok, about my skins , i stopped making them.I have stopped spamming.Grammer, im working on it.And what are the things that i say? :?

And you dont have to make such a big deal about it :roll: