Bug?

The place to discuss all things Lugaru.
comicalmischief

Bug?

Post by comicalmischief » Sun Mar 19, 2006 2:51 pm

So let me just say, this game is pretty damn fun. I'm having a lot of trouble with wolves though. This happens a lot and it's really bugging me now. For some reason, when a wolf knocks me down, then just simply walks over my body, my body does this little bounce thing, and then I die. Mind you, this doesn't happen when I'm half dead. This is really annoying because right now, the alpha wolf keeps doing it to me. Is there anything I can do?

zip
lugaruguru

Re: Bug?

Post by zip » Sun Mar 19, 2006 8:24 pm

comicalmischief wrote:So let me just say, this game is pretty damn fun. I'm having a lot of trouble with wolves though. This happens a lot and it's really bugging me now. For some reason, when a wolf knocks me down, then just simply walks over my body, my body does this little bounce thing, and then I die. Mind you, this doesn't happen when I'm half dead. This is really annoying because right now, the alpha wolf keeps doing it to me. Is there anything I can do?
Not sure what you can do about that problem, it might not actually be a bug but..
The alpha wolf is actually pretty easy to kill if you have good timing. When you're fighting a very strong enemy that can take many repeated hits there are behaviors you can exploit, such as their tendancy to keep rushing into your sword again and again and again until they die :)

BunnyWithStick
Gramps, Jr.

Post by BunnyWithStick » Tue Mar 21, 2006 12:54 am

…and unchangable suceptibility to mindboggling via flips, flip, TREE!, flip, ROCK!, flip, flip, flip, alpha wolf: "I can't be bothered watching you alllll the time"… personally I expected him to be more powerful… or less dumb, heh

I'd better try a higher difficulty, lol

But wolves don't "reset" after several flips and instead of crouching/rolling/ignoring the flip stare again…