A New Campaign!

The place to discuss all things Lugaru.
Eric
Support Ninja Master

Post by Eric » Wed Sep 27, 2006 9:12 pm

geuss what that means.

You have to register to play this campaign.

The demo version only covers the first few levels of the original campaign, the first few challenge levels. That is it. Period. End of Story. You can't play anything else without registering.

Black Viper II

Post by Black Viper II » Fri Sep 29, 2006 6:21 pm

Can you make a temple demo version too? :lol:

BunnyWithStick
Gramps, Jr.

Post by BunnyWithStick » Fri Sep 29, 2006 6:45 pm

I think Bob just answered your question there:
bob wrote:The demo version only covers the first few levels of the original campaign, the first few challenge levels. That is it.

Black Viper II

Post by Black Viper II » Sat Sep 30, 2006 10:02 am

Uhh im talking about making a Temple demo with completely different files and only like 6 levels and 5 challange levels

Renegade_Turner
Gramps

Post by Renegade_Turner » Sat Sep 30, 2006 11:35 am

And he just said that is not possible.

Eric
Support Ninja Master

Post by Eric » Sat Sep 30, 2006 2:52 pm

Should there also be a demo version that allows you to play the entire campaign and not the challenges. and a version that allows you to play the challenges and not the campaign. and a version that doesnt let you play any of the built in levels, but you can play any custom level.

My point here is that the demo is exactly that, a demo of the game with specificly chosen levels to introduce you to the game. If you want to play more plop down $19.95 and enjoy the full capabilites of Lugaru.

Jeff
Evil Twin

Post by Jeff » Sat Sep 30, 2006 8:02 pm

Yeah... The point of the demo is to give you a taste of the game and get you to buy it.

Grayswandir
Short end of the stick

Post by Grayswandir » Sun Oct 01, 2006 5:51 pm

Oh god...just...this campaign...this campaign rocks!!!
I haven't played all the way through it yet, but I'm having so much fun on the first playable level whacking people off the edge with the bo staff!!!
MWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! :twisted:

Also...might have been mentioned before but I found a slight glitch...
On the first level, where you run up that steep path towards the first rabbit...if you get hit and start sliding down...you can't get back up until you reach the bottom...yeah I had to watch my poor rabbit slide all the way down the path...then when you get up, it glitches and freezes when you hit your agressor.

Valo

Post by Valo » Sun Oct 01, 2006 9:01 pm

I just beat the campaign last night and it was so fun :P except for 3 levels lagged extremly bad so I had to cheat just to beat em :P the first level is amazing though, I love fighting the 3 rabbits at the top with a staff. Very good job on making it though.

Grayswandir
Short end of the stick

Post by Grayswandir » Sun Oct 08, 2006 12:39 am

I just finished the campaign this evening. And, man, you did a great job!!!
I had a lot of fun through the whole thing...Once I got past the level with the three wolves who are clumped together and are a pain to beat (Although I did get one wolf's head stuck in a wall so that the rest of it's body was hanging limp out in the open...see this is why I need to get my damn screenshots working...)

I did find one minor "glitch" (funny glitch...but still...) in the last playable level. When you get to the fire pit and the enemies notice you...one of the wolves kept running into the damn fire and burning the death...which is actually quite hilarious because you can get everyone to burn to death by running in circles around its body...yeah, I didn't have to touch anyone in that level... I just ran all the way to the fire and played "follow the leader" :wink:

BunnyWithStick
Gramps, Jr.

Post by BunnyWithStick » Sun Oct 08, 2006 6:25 pm

Unless they're either really dumb, or there's no space to move, they'll usually avoid the fire; being burned alive is not exactly pleasant! :P

Renegade_Turner
Gramps

Post by Renegade_Turner » Sun Oct 08, 2006 6:27 pm

Grayswandir wrote:Oh god...just...this campaign...this campaign rocks!!!
I haven't played all the way through it yet, but I'm having so much fun on the first playable level whacking people off the edge with the bo staff!!!
MWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!
Don't tell me you just found out about it now?

Silb
Master cartographer

Post by Silb » Mon Oct 09, 2006 4:10 am

I tried using pathfinding points for the wolves in the Ice Cave, but that didn't work.

Well played, anyway. I'm going to bet you're the only person who has finished that level on the first try :P

BunnyWithStick
Gramps, Jr.

Post by BunnyWithStick » Mon Oct 09, 2006 4:51 am

By the way, personally I found Ice Cave to be one of the easier levels.

Silb
Master cartographer

Post by Silb » Mon Oct 09, 2006 7:12 am

Have you tried it on insane? And without exploiting the wolves getting stuck on edges? :|