Strange things

The place to discuss all things Lugaru.
Jakeukalane

Strange things

Post by Jakeukalane » Sun Mar 20, 2011 10:00 am

I have discovered that if you kill someone by exploding his head (i) and then turn into a wolf (shift+o) it will life again (although if they are the one you will win the challenge because for all the purpose they are dead).

What rare thing you have discovered???

p.s. i'm no native speaker, so sorry for my english.

Krabman318

Re: Strange things

Post by Krabman318 » Sun Mar 20, 2011 11:40 am

Heh.
Thats one funny bug you have discovered!

Count Roland

Post by Count Roland » Mon Mar 21, 2011 1:15 am

Yeah that's been around for a while. Most of the bugs in lugaru have been discovered already, like the one where on a level that starts off with dead enemies you can inadvertently resurrect them by throwing a knife.

kehaar

Post by kehaar » Mon Mar 21, 2011 5:16 pm

^ ^ ^ That one's pretty alarming if your health is low and you're trapped in a small room. :shock:

There's a fun one where you launch a corpse and they go straight up into the sky and never stop, or they fly way off over the horizon.

...and also the famous "teleporting wolf" trick on Insane where they can go through walls or across whole cities. They feral-run very fast on Insane anyway, so they can cover distance ridiculously quick, but every once in a while you can get them to quantum jump. I've only ever noticed it around fairly complicated building sites, so maybe there's some glitch with object intersections or something.