Getting back the default campaign?

The place to discuss all things Lugaru.
Altanic

Getting back the default campaign?

Post by Altanic » Sat Mar 26, 2011 7:45 am

I recently got my friend to get Lugaru. I guess he's been having a bit of trouble too...
I was trying to help him, but i just can't without being able to play the default campaign! I've been downloading and playing the Mod Campaigns a lot and I wanted to know if anyone knows how to retrieve the old campaign so I can help my friend out. Like can I download the files somewhere or do i have to reinstall it? :/

Thanks! :D

tannim

Re: Getting back the default campaign?

Post by tannim » Sat Mar 26, 2011 3:59 pm

if it's the humble indie bundle version, you can just extract the files where you want them.

Otherwise, easiest just to reinstall the game into a new directory. Both old and new copies should work.

Altanic

Post by Altanic » Sat Mar 26, 2011 7:42 pm

Yeah but the thing is, Lugaru HD doesnt work for some reason. it gets all buggy and doesnt work.
If you could, being as I cannot find a source to get Lugaru from, get the original campaign files for me? :).

Count Roland

Post by Count Roland » Sun Mar 27, 2011 3:00 am

have you tried, downloading lugaru from under the games section, and then Copying all the textures and maps and campaign file from there to the current directories? it works because the demo version has all the same files as the full version.

tannim

Post by tannim » Sun Mar 27, 2011 6:31 am

you may also have a corrupted download. If you downloaded it during the Humble Indie Bundle period, a LOT of people were downloading and caused the occasional file corruption. Other possible things could also have corrupted it. Re-download