Conciousness

The place to discuss all things Lugaru.
¡PH34R!

Conciousness

Post by ¡PH34R! » Sat May 06, 2006 5:24 pm

If i remember correctly in the tutorial it says that slightly unconciious rabbits will come back to conciousness in a few minutes is that possible?
i've never takent he time to find out myself cause i get so involved in killing them to death that i never try. :D

lpod100

Post by lpod100 » Sat May 06, 2006 7:40 pm

yes i also enjoy "killing them to death", but i waited a couple minutes once next to an unconscious rabbit and it just stayed down... it made me sad :cry:

¡PH34R!

Post by ¡PH34R! » Sat May 06, 2006 8:39 pm

haha :D
yes thats the great part of this game
but do you kno if it is possible? imean was that rabbit grey or was it gray?

GreenAlge

Post by GreenAlge » Sun May 07, 2006 1:01 am

I've waited quite some time for unconsious rabbits to come around, but none ever have. I think that may have been an aspect of the beta version, for which I'm assuming the documentation was originally written.

_Nik

Eric
Support Ninja Master

Post by Eric » Sun May 07, 2006 3:12 am

The game originally had a fairly quick return to conciousness, but the time was increased in the current version. I don't know how long it is, but it is quite a while.

lpod100

Post by lpod100 » Sun May 07, 2006 12:36 pm

I vote that in L2 Turner should have the ability to rise from unconsciousness. that way, it would be like a mid-level save. say you are totally outnumbered. you realize that there is no way you are going to win the fight, so instead of going all out the last couple of seconds, you just try to become unconscious rather than die. if you are lucky, your enemies won't kill you after your down, and you just wait a couple of seconds/minutes/other length of time until you wake up, or you can press a button and you start from the beginning. what do you guys think?

ablationer

Post by ablationer » Sun May 07, 2006 12:50 pm

not sure , because , firstly , how could you "try to become unconscious" ? , and secondly, normally , your enemies won't just say "oh he is on the ground maybe he's dead , but we will take a chance and just leave so if he is just unconscious he will fight us again" ....

lpod100

Post by lpod100 » Sun May 07, 2006 2:19 pm

read the whole thing... try to become unconscious RATHER THAN DIE (i.e. touch of death, getting stabbed in the face, what have you).

also "IF YOU ARE LUCKY, your enemies won't kill you after your down". they tend to leave you laying there in L1 (they always leave you laying there), and you can always work around logic to make an aspect of a game work. like street fighting games, GTA, that sort of thing, how many times can you really get shot in the head without dying? does a first aid kit really make bullet wounds magically disappear? I think it wouldn't be too out of this world if the bad bunnies in L2 didn't think about checking your vital signs after a fight.

as a compromise, how about if there was an added variable for wolves? for example, if you are defeated by a pack of wolves, if they are hungry, they'll eat you.

it was just an idea, no need to *falsely* bash it like right away.

...welcome to the forums :?

ablationer

Post by ablationer » Sun May 07, 2006 3:04 pm

I'm not bashing , sorry about that , but the first time I saw saw your post I tought it was kinda illogical , but I guess that the "lucky" part could be accetable , not like , doing always always that trick and you never die , that would be stupid ... but like if you only dyed with blunt attacks , and a bit of luck , and wolves that would eat you , I guess that could work fine ...

sorry if I've been rude , even more considering the fact that I'm on this forum only since this morning ... duhh im a cow

David
Project Leader

Post by David » Sun May 07, 2006 3:51 pm

I think it would make more sense to give up and surrender if you are in a fight against too many enemies.

lpod100

Post by lpod100 » Sun May 07, 2006 4:57 pm

@ablationer: sorry, I wasn't being very nice. my first post wasn't the easiest thing to read anyway, some questionable grammar in there.

@David: I was thinking about that, but figured it wouldn't be very likely to get in the game, since it would change the story line... although, there could just be some camps that they take you (as a prisoner of war? idk, whatever the story will be in L2) and you have to find/fight your way out in a certain amount of time, and then you can just continue with the story. wow, if you could incorporate those two things into the game, it would make it really great.

¡PH34R!

Post by ¡PH34R! » Sun May 07, 2006 6:42 pm

I think thats an awesome idea about sirrendering but could it have a comp[letley seperate string if that were to happen like a whole seperate couple of maps you had to beat every time you surrendered like getting out of the bunny camps and prisons and what not?

Nuky
Plutonium Handler

Post by Nuky » Mon May 08, 2006 9:58 am

¡PH34R! wrote:I think thats an awesome idea about sirrendering but could it have a comp[letley seperate string if that were to happen like a whole seperate couple of maps you had to beat every time you surrendered like getting out of the bunny camps and prisons and what not?
That reminds me of Zelda, the windwaker, where if you get caught in the caste without any sword (when you loose it), you get thrown in jail. Getting out of the jail is extremely easy, though. ...And then you have to start crawling around again, avoiding enemies.

¡PH34R!

Post by ¡PH34R! » Tue May 09, 2006 8:51 am

yea somethign like that would be cool at least in L2