The place to discuss all things Lugaru
- Posts: 2
- Joined: Sun Jul 10, 2011 1:16 pm
10 clicks. Not one single attack. I want to like this game, I really do. But with this delay, and the whole "Maybe ill stealth attack this time, maybe ill just leg sweep." thing it is getting really hard.
- Posts: 696
- Joined: Tue Jan 13, 2009 4:51 am
- Location: Trapped under a cat
hmm... have you tried holding the attack (left mouse, or however you've configured it) button down as you approach the enemy? Maybe you're just a little out of range when you click it.
- Posts: 160
- Joined: Wed Jun 15, 2011 4:20 pm
- Posts: 2936
- Joined: Tue Sep 25, 2007 11:15 pm
- Location: Galapagos Islands, rodeoin some turtles.
how do you fail so hard that after ten clicks you didn't attack? what were you doing? sitting by yourself on a friendly level?
- Posts: 1119
- Joined: Tue Apr 22, 2008 2:16 am
- Location: Western Finland
Dude, you gotta be close to an enemy, and if you think you were close, get closer. If it's not that, then there is a problem with your computer or mouse.