I bought Lugaru as part of the Humble Bundle and I'm having a lot of fun with it, but after finishing off Sonic on crack (aka Jet, the white rabbit), I'm a bit stuck. So, here are some questions:
1) How the hell do you beat the level with the three wolves? Not only can you not backstab them, but landing hits is so difficult because they either reverse the attack or don't even bother and claw me. When they attack right when I do, their attacks generally hit because they are so fast. While reversing their attacks is fairly easy, it's not practical because:
2) Why the hell do reversals get weaker and weaker? The first one does 60 damage which is cool, but once I'm done with one wolf, I only do 5 or 6 damage per reversal to a wolf. Yes, I can still kill them with that, but they only need 3 or 4 lucky claw hits and I'm done for. In the tips it says:
Code: Select all
- Reversals do significantly more damage than the attack itself
3) Does the power of the reversals ever regenerate? This level is getting a bit too difficult for me. Which brings me to:
4) What does the difficulty in config.txt do? I already chose a difficulty before I started the campaign, but does changing the difficulty from 2 to 1 or 0 change anything? If yes, what?
Thanks for any and all answers!