What's your favorite way to kill?

The place to discuss all things Lugaru.
Nayr
wicked bad-ass title

Post by Nayr » Fri Aug 25, 2006 10:49 am

Grayswandir wrote:Oh, and that level where you can get all the bunnies to run off the edge after you is Challenge level 10, there's a small ledge at the bottom of the floating arena.
And where might this be?

Grayswandir
Short end of the stick

Post by Grayswandir » Fri Aug 25, 2006 7:17 pm

Jump off the edge towards the lower floating island from where you start...either go into slo-mo mode, or start doing flips over and over...and you'll pass it on your way to introducing you head to your pelvis (aka...falling to your doom...). You have to jump just right to land on the edge (try to start falling right next to the wall...). I've only been able to get onto it twice without cheating...so I know its possible.

Mike_Cuzins
Twitch

Post by Mike_Cuzins » Mon Sep 11, 2006 6:51 am

This only happened for me once, the happiest and not to mention most satisfying day of my life: (I need to get out more)

Heres how it went:
I ran up behind rabbit number one, BAM! leg cannon.
He goes flying into the air, KO. I begin my run up to rabbit number two.
I begin a roundhouse kick and BAM, the first rabbit comes flying down crushing this rabbits spine. i finish the kick, and He is out of the ballpark.
I then kicked the dead body at an ever approuching rabbit number 3. I run up as fast as i can, flip over his head. BAM he goes limp from the flying carcass, he gets up i finish the flip and GONE, with a spinecrusher.

Of course this was on easy. and is never to be repeated. All 2 of the bodies i made fly, were VERY LUICKY. the fact this will probably never happen again makes me depressed. but dude. WAS LITERALLY, the happiest (computer game) day of my life. haha!

Grayswandir
Short end of the stick

Post by Grayswandir » Mon Sep 11, 2006 12:43 pm

Ha ha! I love doing that...yeah, it's all in the luck-of-the-draw to get it to work, but I've found you can actually aim (slightly...) flying bodies if you throw you're knife at them while they're in the air (assuming they're still alive after being launched...)
Another favorite way to kill:
Kill an enemy...
Attract another enemies attention...
Run over to the dead enemies carcass...
FORE!!!
To add insult to injury have a knife ready and throw it at them after you've kicked their comrades body at them.

Colicedus
forom-muppat-yoda

Post by Colicedus » Mon Sep 11, 2006 9:23 pm

I am pretty good at Challenge 2 (i bet everyone is)
I get flawless each and very time i do this.

when running to the platform i Draw my knife, jump on to the ledge and hold on. wait for both enemies backs to be turned. i clime up, throw the knife. the other bunny charges at me. i jump over him, doing a flip. and charge him to to a rabbit kick into one of the walls. although generally the hight will kill them. if there not dead, they are likely to be. so i quickly pull my knife out of the dead dude and get the guy to chase me to one of the walls. then off wall, flip, flip Ninja Bonus and he is gone. how ever it dose not get you too many points.

Fournine
.hacker

Post by Fournine » Mon Sep 11, 2006 9:45 pm

My favorite way to kill is by placing a radioactive rock underneath their mattress. It takes months, but they'll die very slowly and painfully.

Colicedus
forom-muppat-yoda

Post by Colicedus » Mon Sep 11, 2006 10:28 pm

:lol:
I like that :twisted:

TomyLobo

Post by TomyLobo » Sun Sep 17, 2006 4:15 pm

Grayswandir wrote:Jump off the edge towards the lower floating island from where you start...either go into slo-mo mode, or start doing flips over and over...and you'll pass it on your way to introducing you head to your pelvis (aka...falling to your doom...). You have to jump just right to land on the edge (try to start falling right next to the wall...). I've only been able to get onto it twice without cheating...so I know its possible.
you mean like that?
http://www.geocities.com/demoo4321/luga ... nge_10.avi

Renegade_Turner
Gramps

Post by Renegade_Turner » Mon Sep 18, 2006 12:51 pm

I sometimes enjoy cake.

Nayr
wicked bad-ass title

Post by Nayr » Mon Sep 18, 2006 2:30 pm

Renegade_Turner wrote:I sometimes enjoy cake.
*raises eyebrows*

I'm more of a pie person myself... But then again, I'm from new england, and I can't live without apple pie...

I've taken to jumping on them a lot, till they die or I do. if you hit them in *just* the right spot, they richochet fifty feet into the air...

Grayswandir
Short end of the stick

Post by Grayswandir » Mon Sep 18, 2006 4:01 pm

TomyLobo wrote:
Grayswandir wrote:Jump off the edge towards the lower floating island from where you start...either go into slo-mo mode, or start doing flips over and over...and you'll pass it on your way to introducing you head to your pelvis (aka...falling to your doom...). You have to jump just right to land on the edge (try to start falling right next to the wall...). I've only been able to get onto it twice without cheating...so I know its possible.
you mean like that?
http://www.geocities.com/demoo4321/luga ... nge_10.avi
ROFL!!! :lol:
That's one way to do it...never tried that before...HAHAHAHAHA!!!
Actually if you look behind where you jumped off, you'll see a really small ledge you can grab onto, its on the underside of the level.

Colicedus
forom-muppat-yoda

Post by Colicedus » Mon Sep 18, 2006 7:15 pm

Nayr wrote:
Renegade_Turner wrote:I sometimes enjoy cake.
*raises eyebrows*

I'm more of a pie person myself... But then again, I'm from new england, and I can't live without apple pie...

I've taken to jumping on them a lot, till they die or I do. if you hit them in *just* the right spot, they richochet fifty feet into the air...
GO APPLE PIES!

Well one of my Best kills is Run around with Debug on after getting stuck in a level on Insane and Press i.
see there Cranium Cave in on there Brains.

Good after you are annoyed at someone.

Renegade_Turner
Gramps

Post by Renegade_Turner » Thu Sep 21, 2006 12:46 pm

Well one of my Best kills is Run around with Debug on after getting stuck in a level on Insane and Press i.
see there Cranium Cave in on there Brains.

Good after you are annoyed at someone.
So is taking a sledgehammer, and completely destroying your computer.

Getting angry at virtual rabbits? I know I am!

Colicedus
forom-muppat-yoda

Post by Colicedus » Thu Sep 21, 2006 1:02 pm

I have already lost 2 key boards and one computer from getting pissed off, well he last Computer i lost was a School one and I Chucked it out the Window. sometimes I press attack and Turner just Stands there like a Dip shit and i am like.
"ok.. in you're owen time, let that wolf just Kick you in the Face a few times"

Renegade_Turner
Gramps

Post by Renegade_Turner » Thu Sep 21, 2006 4:19 pm

Colicedus wrote:I have already lost 2 key boards and one computer from getting pissed off, well he last Computer i lost was a School one and I Chucked it out the Window.
You're lying.