I need advice for challenge 6. [SOLVED]

The place to discuss all things Lugaru.
Constance
Overgrowth Modder Deluxe

I need advice for challenge 6. [SOLVED]

Post by Constance » Mon Aug 06, 2012 5:13 pm

Oooohhh challenge six. How I will forever hate you so dastardly much. In fact, right when I was about to beat it, a rabbit round-house kicked me square in the face. I really need some advice of how to stomp this challenge to the ground. I've tried to run towards an enemy, and once they detect me, I would run far away from the others and face him there. Does anyone else have some advice for this really really really really x1000 difficult challenge?

EDIT: So I got it! I tried again by luring the enemies into the far away areas of the map, and killing them there.
Last edited by Constance on Tue Aug 07, 2012 7:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.

tannim

Re: I need advice for challenge 6.

Post by tannim » Tue Aug 07, 2012 12:58 am

sneaky sneaky can make it fun. they walk slow enough that if you are quiet you can assissinate one reasonably easily. Punch the body off to nowhere and do it again. repeat. I rather like challenge 6, it stays reasonably difficult, especially if you recklessly charge in :)

You can divide them easily even without sneaking since they are far apart. Walk up when one is aproaching, when it sees you, run away from the active enemy area as far as you like to make it chase you, beat it's ass into it's face(or the other way around), and go back for another.

Constance
Overgrowth Modder Deluxe

Post by Constance » Tue Aug 07, 2012 1:01 am

tannim wrote:Walk up when one is aproaching, when it sees you, run away from the active enemy area as far as you like to make it chase you, beat it's ass into it's face(or the other way around), and go back for another.
I've already done this, but they seem to walk as fast as I sneak, and the suggestion above almost worked for me. It almost fraggidy worked.

tannim

Post by tannim » Tue Aug 07, 2012 3:53 am

You can roll toward them while sneaking without them hearing you. Makes you move much faster.

Constance
Overgrowth Modder Deluxe

Post by Constance » Tue Aug 07, 2012 4:33 pm

tannim wrote:You can roll toward them while sneaking without them hearing you. Makes you move much faster.
Ah! I thought it made noise. I wasn't aware. Thank you!

Count Roland

Post by Count Roland » Tue Aug 07, 2012 7:18 pm

let's see, challenge six is the one with four big blocks in the center and one to the right of that? I generally start with the right side and get the red guy that comes around the corner and turns left, then I hide his body and wait for the other guy to come who I then rabbit kick into a wall. after that it's a bit fuzzy but I seem to recall killing a lot of rabbits.

h2ostra

Re: I need advice for challenge 6. [SOLVED]

Post by h2ostra » Fri Sep 28, 2012 5:27 pm

to be honest, my favorite way to go about this level is just to jump into the middle and start wallkicking everyone. Just do a flip in the air before you hit the wall every time so they don't pull you down.