CHAINSAWS! :twisted:

The place to discuss all things Lugaru.

Should Chainsaws Be added In Lugaru 2?

Yayar, Me Loves My Chainsaw, I say Loves MY CHAINSAW!
63%
Hell no!
37%

Total votes: 68

Colicedus
forom-muppat-yoda

Post by Colicedus » Thu Dec 07, 2006 10:53 pm

(No Problem... I have been working on another story myself, one with Zombis and Unrelated to Lugaru)

Colicedus Did not believe that one bit, they must have been up to something or they are not telling him something. "...Right"

"These are Desperate Times and need to know if the rocky hall still exists. Now, I suppose you don't want to hear our full story of who we are, so I will say to you this, if you accept our peace treaty, you must stay off our lands, as they hold things that could endanger Lugaru, we were placed there to protect those items." (a little white lie, but Colicedus is a professional lier so it is hard to pick up)

BunnyWithStick
Gramps, Jr.

Post by BunnyWithStick » Fri Dec 08, 2006 12:00 am

Arthilos: "What I mean is that we don't know about the east, period."

Arthilos: "Well, besides that it is reasonably well populated."

Arthilos: "If you think we're going to send scouts to the east just to find out information for a possibly hostile faction, then the answer is no."

(Next!)

Colicedus
forom-muppat-yoda

Post by Colicedus » Fri Dec 08, 2006 12:51 am

"Alright..." drawing a breath out as he says.
he seems a little less agitated. how ever He is still a little edgy.
"Now... Do you accept the Treaty?" Colicedus thinks the meeting has gone far enough, any longer and he may decide to tear some ones eyes out. (an eye for an eye!)

BunnyWithStick
Gramps, Jr.

Post by BunnyWithStick » Fri Dec 08, 2006 1:27 am

Arthilos thought for a while, muttering something to Celiah occasionally…

Arthilos: "We accept."

Arthilos: "However, do not consider this an alliance for the time being."

(By the way, why did you take so much trouble to sneak in here just for a meeting? :?)
(Yes, Arthilos is the main leader, Celiah likes to avoid diplomacy and other similar matters.)
(Yes again, Arthilos is the character that symbolizes me. Though in a less blatant way than Colicedus, if I may say so myself. :P)

NickD
Charlotte Brontë

Post by NickD » Fri Dec 08, 2006 1:42 am

I think this is considered a "Randomness" thread :? . Maybe you should move it there :D ?

BunnyWithStick
Gramps, Jr.

Post by BunnyWithStick » Fri Dec 08, 2006 3:00 am

And how is it considered randomness?

NickD
Charlotte Brontë

Post by NickD » Fri Dec 08, 2006 3:16 am

By telling random stories... I guess. I dont care. Do whatever you want. Im just trying to keep the forums organized :? eh....

BunnyWithStick
Gramps, Jr.

Post by BunnyWithStick » Fri Dec 08, 2006 4:55 am

Randomness is "Anything Else".

This takes place on Lugaru island, and doesn't involve Bulimic Zombie battles in the sky by Lord MooMoo.

In other words, Lugaru isn't randomness, is it?

This is Lugaru, so it's not randomness.

Colicedus
forom-muppat-yoda

Post by Colicedus » Fri Dec 08, 2006 5:30 am

Unless you want to make a FAROUT thread. :lol:

Now...

Colicedus rolled his eyes.
"Believe me Arthilos, this is a Displeasure in its self for me to be asking for a Peace Treaty. I do this For Lugaru, at the expense of my Self Respect, how ever, good we have a Pact..."

Colicedus was glad he got that out of his system, He knows however this may cause trouble in this meeting and that there may be harsh consequences to that.

BunnyWithStick
Gramps, Jr.

Post by BunnyWithStick » Fri Dec 08, 2006 5:48 am

Arthilos: "Well then, unless you have anything else to say, the meeting is over."

Arthilos grinned and said: "And don't try assassinating me. It won't do you any good."

Colicedus
forom-muppat-yoda

Post by Colicedus » Fri Dec 08, 2006 1:10 pm

Colicedus felt like saying something but thought better of it.
"Have a nice day..." were his words as he walked out of the Hall.

(oh and for you question earlier, this is typical procedure of the Inquisition sect do when there is going to be any meetings. they keep an eye on the place see what they are up to, this is especially important as hells blades were previously unknown. at the moment Colicedus Really dose not like them, however, if he can find some way of using them to an advantage he will be happy.)

invertin

Post by invertin » Fri Dec 08, 2006 2:18 pm

Later.. At the mine, Slade is returning from his trip. A Librarian greets him.
"So, what are the swarm?"
"Wolves and rabbits, keeping foriegners prisoner so the rabbits wont be harmed."
"The rabbits are too cowardly to fight back."
"Hmm.. Find anything about the hell's blades?"
"Nothing much, I managed to sneak some info out of the chainsaw cult, they were attacked at the west border of their territory."
"How did you find that out?"
"I didn't, he did"
The Librarian pointed to a Marauder who was hiding, he was trying to scare some apprentices
"Hmm.. Is that all?"
"Thats all he got."
"Okay, I'm going to ask about this, you-"
He pointed to the 'Stealthy' marauder
"-Come with me."
Slade, once again, headed towards the exit.

(Done)

BunnyWithStick
Gramps, Jr.

Post by BunnyWithStick » Fri Dec 08, 2006 6:48 pm

Various things happening around the Fort of Blades:

There was an argument going on between some guards over Ren and his "Replacement". (Remember Ren, the courier?)

Somis was using up a lot of training dummies from tearing them to pieces when he rips out his spear.

For some reason, one of the initiates had dyed the fountain in town square green.

In the barracks, the overstuffed guards were being scolded…

And in the masters' hall…

Celiah: "Colicedus said something about the western lands holding some sort of powerful item or items, didn't he?"

Arthilos: "Hmm… We already know that they wield blades with spinning edges…"

Arthilos: "Well, it seems we know what those "Powerful Items" are."

And in the Forest outpost, a tree had fallen on several wagons.

In the Desert outpost, people were running around in wolf costumes, making fun of the wolf attacks.

Other than this, everything was normal.

Colicedus
forom-muppat-yoda

Post by Colicedus » Sun Dec 10, 2006 12:11 am

after Traveling back home, with a few awkward eyes from some of the peoples in the camp. Colicedus had made it back home.

Valdesh was happy he came back in one peace.
He told her how the meeting went.
"we will sort them out eventually, Marco will be Eager to Rend the flesh of that Murderous Group... As for the Heretics... we will crush them when we have the Strength to. we will weaken them by sending them to the battle front..." Colicedus then thought to himself and then spoke up "but my lady... what if they refuse to?"

Valdesh Chuckled and squeezed her Lover who has returned at last.
"then we say to them a reality that will come of all of us... we die, they die quicker... Unless you can convince them to stop there childish nonsense and join us again... however, if they did come back to us they would be on a short leash accompanied with a long saw, Slade may be a valuable Saw Crafter... but, His loyalty makes him dangerous to have back, they must be dealt with... but later, we have also had reports on Bandit activity to the north as well... taking back the Far front camp will be harder than expected"

Colicedus thought on this for a while... Slade did say something about a swarm. He decided to sneak down back into the mines and ask him about it...

(Do any of you play the game Dominions 1 2 or 3? oh and NEXT!)

invertin

Post by invertin » Sun Dec 10, 2006 2:36 am

Slade entered the mine again (He did leave to go to the temple but he forogt where it was.) and found colicedus waiting for him
"Well, I was just going to the temple to tell you about the swarm. They are a group of rabbits and wolves working together, they have captured foriegners (SP?) and are holding them prisoner, but they don't know it, then they eat them, one by one."
Slade waved his hand at the marauder who nodded and went back to creeping out the apprentices
"They are planning to use the foriengers boats to find the island that they came from, then they will have all of them. I don't know whether the foriegners are enemies or friends, if they are predators then the swarm might be a good thing, but there is no way for us to find out."

(next)