CHAINSAWS! :twisted:

The place to discuss all things Lugaru.

Should Chainsaws Be added In Lugaru 2?

Yayar, Me Loves My Chainsaw, I say Loves MY CHAINSAW!
63%
Hell no!
37%

Total votes: 68

Colicedus
forom-muppat-yoda

CHAINSAWS! :twisted:

Post by Colicedus » Sat Nov 11, 2006 7:40 am

I Have Been obsessing about Chiansaws for... i think from the First Day of Joining the Wolfire Forum. You have in the past said "NO CHAINSAWS" Enough with the Friggen Chainsaws, or Oi with the Chainsaws Already.

If you are one of those people, Proceed at you're owen peril...
How ever.. those of you who want to help me on this Mod idea, or want to Say Chainsaw Jokes... Worship Chainsaws or Start a Chainsaw Cult, you're at Home! Let the Slapstick Bunny Sacrifices Begin!

First of all, lets ask ourselves this. Who wants a Chain saw in any of the Wolfire Games?

Viking Zippy
Wooter

Post by Viking Zippy » Sat Nov 11, 2006 4:21 pm

Only if it's in a mod or an extremely and insanely hard to obtain easter egg :P

Colicedus
forom-muppat-yoda

Post by Colicedus » Sat Nov 11, 2006 5:22 pm

Hell yea, would you want such an Easy Find? :wink:
Maybe there is a group of Evil Rabbits that have a boss that can give you the Chainsaw... How ever, it would be Fragile and Required for a Quest.

BTW... Who wants to Start a Parody Cult based around the Chainsaw?

RhinoG

Post by RhinoG » Sat Nov 11, 2006 11:54 pm

Parody Cults FTW!

... :shock:

Colicedus
forom-muppat-yoda

Post by Colicedus » Sun Nov 12, 2006 4:35 am

We out of Fun Act as if We Worship the Chainsaw... :D .
we Ramble on about how it Guides us in life, Tell Crazy Myths or Stories (in a Fan Fiction thyme of Lugaru, Because it is after all Wolfire) about how the Chainsaw is God. :D

Got any ideas for the Chiansaw Mod?

So far I am Trying to Put Chainsaw Sounds for the Daggers sounds.
anything i should know about sounds before I start Moding them?

Edit: Whoot, Got the Chainsaw Sounds to work. I have done a few Modifications here and there to that Chainsaw Usagi put on here.

Now it is time to Role Play a Talk about the Teachings of the Chainsaw...

"The Chainsaw! A grand Peace of Holy Equipment! With It we Shall Purify the World of Wolfs, Trees. at the same time, Protect the Rabbit Race from Villains that Dare to oppress us" (implying we are the Rabbits).

"as the High Inquisitor Colicedus, and lowly Scribe of the Toothed Blade, and Chiansaw Yoda... I welcome you to the Chainsaw Cult! Please Leave you're Shoose By the Door and take one of the Small Hand Held Chainsaws"

*Hands out a Box of Small Chainsaws from a box with http://www.ihud.com/file.php?file=files ... ainsaw.zip labeled on it*

"with these we Will Gouge the Guts from our Foes!"

some one want to Continue this RP about a Cult of Chainsaw Cultic Rabbits? :)
Last edited by Colicedus on Mon Nov 13, 2006 1:51 am, edited 2 times in total.

RhinoG

Post by RhinoG » Sun Nov 12, 2006 6:22 am

I'd like a chainsaw sword actually :)

Could you upload the files?

Colicedus
forom-muppat-yoda

Post by Colicedus » Sun Nov 12, 2006 6:50 am

RhinoG wrote:I'd like a chainsaw sword actually :)

I was just asking the Same thing...
Help?

Ill start a Sword chainsaw Project soon.
ill make it like the 40k Chainswords.

and as for an RP to what you said

the High Inquisitor Colicedus: "You must Learn the Balance of the Grasshoppers chainsaw Young master first... Yes, Before Such powerful Items can be used...

Now Everyone Please take a While to make you're self comfortable within this Monastery."

*hands out Pillows*

"We will be Sacrificing one of the Wolfs Captured during a Battle soon, but for now, Study the words i tell you, for they are the mastery of you're Fury... "

*Flips open a big leather Book with a Chainsaw Inscribed on it*

"here we are.. page number 1, the Entry of the Cult, first thing you must do... we will be doing today... to spill the blood of our Foe and a mix his blood with the sap of a maple. we will then get you to drink his blood from his Hollowed Diaphragm.

anyone who dose not want to drink this can Join by having there Left hand Cut off and Replaced with a Small Chainsaw..."

*Removes from out of a locker, a Chain saw which is then attached to the Stump of where a hand was on the High Inquisitor Colicedus*

"With This!" :twisted: "and yet now I Drink from the Guts of a Wolf, for those of you who are grotesque by the idea."
Last edited by Colicedus on Mon Nov 13, 2006 9:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Usagi
Screenshot Superhero

Post by Usagi » Sun Nov 12, 2006 12:28 pm

RhinoG wrote:I'd like a chainsaw sword actually :)

I haven't messed with the sound files, so I can't help with that. But if you want a decent looking chainsaw knife (or as decent as possible), go here.

To find out why you can't have a decent looking chainsaw sword, go here

Colicedus
forom-muppat-yoda

Post by Colicedus » Mon Nov 13, 2006 2:04 am

The Moment has come, the one you have anticipated!
http://www.ihud.com/file.php?file=files ... ainsaw.zip
For you're Daily Recommendation of Chainsaw Massacres, I present to you! Inquisitor Colicedus' Cultic Chainsaw Mod, with Added Sound, a little Better alteration in the Saw (I may do Further Work on it as V 2.0)

My Next Project, Wright a Campaign for Fan Fiction, and my owen Deviations from Lugaru.

It could Be called Lugaru, the Last Blades Teeth.
Thats where the Role Play comes in.. if it picks up, Ill get Inspiration for it and Do it! :twisted: and it also gives us a Chance to Be Silly and have More Fun on the Forum.

"Warrior, Fallen and Bleed of Heart, Get Ready to be oren apart"
(Quote of the Inquisitor Colicedus, before He Brings Cannibalism to he Chainsaw Cult)

NickD
Charlotte Brontë

Post by NickD » Mon Nov 13, 2006 2:41 am

BOO YAH! I just made the poll 50% to 50% :D ! Go, Nick... It's your birthday!

Colicedus
forom-muppat-yoda

Post by Colicedus » Mon Nov 13, 2006 3:10 am

NickD wrote:BOO YAH! I just made the poll 50% to 50% :D ! Go, Nick... It's your birthday!
Whoot! You da man! :D
hap hap Happy B day... (Remixed yoa)

Usagi
Screenshot Superhero

Post by Usagi » Mon Nov 13, 2006 9:28 am

Excellent knife, C. You obviously spent more time on it than I did.

Keep up the good work (and keep sharing).

Colicedus
forom-muppat-yoda

Post by Colicedus » Mon Nov 13, 2006 2:57 pm

No need to Sharpen.
this thing can cut the flesh of 10000 people and trees, and still cut a tomato!

Oh yea. I did work hard on it.
My New Project is Creating a Campaign based off an Role play about a Chainsaw Cult... What do you guys think? (I know the Idea was said not to have happened by David, but I like it)

the Human Race Did live on Earth once, but were Killed by a Catastrophic Nuclear Winter. a Group of Rabbits Refugees Flee From the North to an Uncharted point. they Take up Refuge and later Find that its a Old Ruin of the Human Race its actually a wallmart or something. During an earlier War there was a lot of looting and barely anything valuable there. but these Rabbits Found a Chainsaw, a Bunch of Wolfs Broke in and then faced the chainsaw. they then realized how sharp it was (Top of the Model Brand with a 100 year Garentee. some smart Rabbits Took the thing to bits, they found it run off Water (Its an Nature Friendly one Contradicting i know but this is already Far out)

soon they gained Understanding of how it Operated. but such thing would be dangerous. to keep its Concept Hidden a Cult was Formed. the Chainsaw Cult, they really ever left there little Temple.

some of the Rabbits In Practus Chopped there owen hand off In Practus and reattached a Chainsaw. Most of the Followers have a Simple one handed Chainsaw. how ever there is a lot of Rights of passage before you can become one of these members.

Eventually these rabbits Went loony and liked to cut things, and now Prepare to venture Forth to the Northern lands, however there weaponry Seized up from the Cold and now stay at a Standstill.

so they Guard a Weak Western flank from the wolfs and the Rabbit Farmlands. The Apparent Leader is a Warrior Inquisitor called Colicedus. He Preaches about the Power Of the Chainsaw Spirit that they let Inside of there Soul by Cutting off there Left hand (I Chose the Left hand Because in allot of New aged Beliefs the left hand is the hand of Feeling and Emotion) once thats done they must go under year weekly state of Hypnosis and Prove there Devotion. He has an attitude of chainsaws are a Holy Peace of Equipment that he must perform his Duties with. he was also responsible for Bring cannibalism and the eating of wolfs into the Cult. He sees himself as not a hero but another follower who is Devoted. there is a Pope like Bunny, but no one has Ever Seen him except the High Chaplains.
Last edited by Colicedus on Mon Nov 13, 2006 10:33 pm, edited 2 times in total.

RhinoG

Post by RhinoG » Mon Nov 13, 2006 10:17 pm

Not only do I approve of the cult, I approve of tomatos too :D

YaY for downloads/cultismishlyness

I Low inquisitor for the chainsaw cult, approve of this as the Chainsaw Cult Thread

Colicedus
forom-muppat-yoda

Post by Colicedus » Mon Nov 13, 2006 10:31 pm

Yay... Glad you all like...
Which one sounds better though? Chaplain Or Inquisitor?
Last edited by Colicedus on Mon Nov 13, 2006 11:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.